Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     (closed) Medicare Cost Reporting Form 1728-94
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

(closed) Medicare Cost Reporting Form 1728-94
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
I have a client that has 4 Home Health Agency companies which need to file form CMS 1728-94. Has any one created this form using WebFOCUS or AS400 Web Query and got it approved?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David Sibert,

dksib
DC Tech Services Inc
WF 8.2.1M

Posts: 116 | Location: US | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
You can do this with precision report. I was doing forms before the project was canceled.

Kathy Phillips
Web FOCUS 8.1.05, 8.08, 8.0.7, 8.0.5,8.0.2m, 7.6.10,7.7.03
Windows
Excel, html, pdf, ahtml, flex

Posts: 116 | Location: Livonia, MI | Registered: March 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Kathy, thanks for the precision report. I figure that I would have to do that or just kick it into an Excel workbook. My issue is with not using a pre-approved form, which I believe is 9 or 10 at present. Within the requirements if they application that created the form has not been approved by CMS then it has to be sent for approval and I do not know how long that would take. Given that I have until the end of Febuary to create it and get it approved then submit it the correct thrid party.

dksib
DC Tech Services Inc
WF 8.2.1M

Posts: 116 | Location: US | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
thanks

dksib
DC Tech Services Inc
WF 8.2.1M