Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] DS HTML Composer - Why on earth is the JS running when I open in Composer?

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[CLOSED] DS HTML Composer - Why on earth is the JS running when I open in Composer?
 Login/Join

Expert
posted
v7.6.11.

Why on earth would HTML Composer run the JavaScript function I added to the window_onload function? This function hides certain span tags - but I don't want HTML Composer to hide them, I only want that JS to run when I open the HTML page in a web browser. In fact, HTML Composer takes the JS,
document.getElementById('panel2').style.display = 'none';
document.getElementById('panel2').style.top = 10;
and inserts this styling into the style tag for the span element, so, all of a sudden, what I composed in HTML Composer is no longer visible!

This must be against the laws of GUI design software - you're DESIGNing something in the Composer, you run it in the web browser.

I don't think v7.6.8 behaves the same way.

Arghh!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Francis Mariani,

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Hi Francis,

We do this to show/hide:

<SCRIPT id=clientEventHandlersJS type=text/javascript>
function window_onload() {
// TODO: Add your event handler code here

UpdateData();
document.getElementById("label10").style.display='block'; //show Fiscal Period
document.getElementById("label9").style.display='block'; //show Fiscal Year
document.getElementById("label11").style.display='none'; //hide Calendar Year
}
</SCRIPT>

then, based on a radio button selection:

<script type="text/javascript">
function doClick(obj_Radio2){
if (obj_Radio2.xvalue=="0"){ 
document.getElementById("label10").style.display='block'; //show Fiscal Period
document.getElementById("label9").style.display='block';  //show Fiscal Year
document.getElementById("label11").style.display='none';  //hide Calendar Year
}
else
{ 
document.getElementById("label10").style.display='none';  //hide Fiscal Period
document.getElementById("label9").style.display='none';   //hide Fiscal Period
document.getElementById("label11").style.display='block'; //show Calendar Year
}
}
</script>  

then, in the Select tags:

[CODE]  
<STRONG> Select Report</STRONG> 
<SPAN id=radio2 contentEditable=false style="Z-INDEX: 77; LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 255px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 30px; HEIGHT: 210px" tabIndex=75 elementtype="12" persistentuniqueid="compUid_8" columns="1" boundtovariable="1" groupChildren="1" name="REPORT">
<TABLE contentEditable=false style="WIDTH: 100%; HEIGHT: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD>
<INPUT id=radio2_0 onclick="doClick(this)" xvalue="0" tabIndex=75 type=radio CHECKED value=0 persistentuniqueid="compUid_9" displaytext="Compound Report" name="REPORT"> 
<LABEL id=radio2_LABEL_0 style="CURSOR: default" for=radio2_0>Compound Report</LABEL></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>
<INPUT id=radio2_1 onclick="doClick(this)" xvalue="0" tabIndex=75 type=radio value=1 persistentuniqueid="compUid_10" displaytext="Summary - Paid Vouchers" name="REPORT"> 
<LABEL id=radio2_LABEL_1 style="CURSOR: default" for=radio2_1>Summary - Paid Vouchers</LABEL></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>
<INPUT id=radio2_2 onclick="doClick(this)" xvalue="0" tabIndex=75 type=radio value=2 persistentuniqueid="compUid_11" displaytext="Summary - Paid Vouchers by Period" name="REPORT"> 
<LABEL id=radio2_LABEL_2 style="CURSOR: default" for=radio2_2>Summary - Paid Vouchers by Period</LABEL></TD></TR>

etc...

<TR>
<TD>
<INPUT id=radio2_6 onclick="doClick(this)" xvalue="1" tabIndex=75 type=radio value=6 displaytext="1099's" name="REPORT"> 
</TD></TR>

So, on radio2_6, xvalue="1", all others = "0"

hth

Tom

Tom Flynn
WebFOCUS 8.1.05 - PROD/QA
DB2 - AS400 - Mainframe

Posts: 1972 | Location: Centennial, CO | Registered: January 31, 2006Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tom, but what is xvalue?

Is this an element attribute you created or does the Composer create this?

Francis

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
I fail to see where in that code you're accomplishing what Francis is looking for.

As for that... It may be possible that some property in the environment when used within the composer could tell that the page is opened in there, in which case you could check for that property before hiding content.

It's a workaround, I know Wink

Properties that come to mind are: window name, an edit-mode property on "something", browser version string, etc.

I haven't really looked into this yet (don't need the feature), but that's where I would look.

You have to realise that the HTML composer's main window is just Internet Explorer in edit-mode. Unfortunately IE isn't very friendly towards inspecting it's properties...

Another effect of the problem being with IE is that you're probably complaining to the wrong people. IBI could choose to switch to a different HTML composer, but that's not a change that's easily made! If IE is behaving wrongly in edit mode I fear that you should blame Microsoft for that.

WebFOCUS 8.1.03, Windows 7-64/2008-64, IBM DB2/400, Oracle 11g & RDB, MS SQL-Server 2005, SAP, PostgreSQL 11, Output: HTML, PDF, Excel 2010
: Member of User Group Benelux :

Posts: 1669 | Location: Enschede, Netherlands | Registered: August 12, 2010Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
I actually go in and code it, add it, the onclick and the xvalue; see the INPUT tag. But, when I re-open in the GUI, all 3 display: Calendar Year, Fiscal Year and Period. You state yours do not, correct?

This is 7.6.11

Tom Flynn
DB2 - AS400 - Mainframe

Posts: 1972 | Location: Centennial, CO | Registered: January 31, 2006Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
In my case, after saving the page and then re-opening it in the GUI, the spans that are made hidden by the JS are hidden - I can't see them and also the style tag is modified (which is what hides them). So it looks like Composer interprets my JS and modifies the STYLE before rendering the page. Perhaps someone from IBI can explain why this is happening.

It also runs the other JS code, e.g.
alert('ha-ha');

Francis

Expert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Another effect of the problem being with IE is that you're probably complaining to the wrong people. IBI could choose to switch to a different HTML composer, but that's not a change that's easily made! If IE is behaving wrongly in edit mode I fear that you should blame Microsoft for that.

If I'm a newbie WebFOCUS Developer (the ones they're appealing to these days) and am told I can do wonders with the Composer and then it doesn't work, I wouldn't know that it's because of IE, because that's not mentioned anywhere in the documentation.
I'll buy that it runs the JS, but why on earth is it changing the style tag contents?

Francis

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Don't know why composer was developed to execute the JS in development mode. That caused me a lot of problems a year ago. I actually had a conversation with the lead developer, and he told me the reason, but I cannot remember what that reason was. In the end, I just decided to accept and enjoy the challenge. There is nothing you can do other than change your JS to only execute when it is suppose to. For example (and don't take my word for this ... it was a long time ago) the onInitialUpdate function will be invoked during execution of the page, and not during development of the page. Therefore, you should be executing your JS from within the onInitialUpdate function to ensure that it only fires when the page is requested by a browser.

"There is no limit to what you can achieve ... if you don’t care who gets the credit." Roger Abbott

Posts: 1102 | Location: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: May 26, 2004Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Darryl, thanksamillion - that works!

I originally added the onInitialLoad function where the GUI-generated code tells me to ("TODO: Add your event handler code here..." - which happens to be inside the window_onload function) and I got the same behaviour. I isolated the function and it works like a charm - onInitialLoad is only executed when run from the web browser.

Don't issues like these justify documentation about what goes on behind the scenes?

Thanks again.

<!-- Generated by Report Layout Painter -->
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META id=mycharsetmeta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
<META id=Generation content="Created in release 7611, Generation 3.0">
<SCRIPT id=IBI_RelCallBack type=text/javascript>function AdjustChildrenPosition(){
}
</SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT id=IBI_OptionsScript type=text/javascript>
var cgipath = "cgipath";
var ibirls = "ibirls3";

var rltdyncalendar = "rltdyncalendar";
var gmap = "ibigmap";
var olap="olap";
var olappanebase="olappanebase";
var olapdrill="olapdrill";

var ibixmltree="ibixmltree";

var ibiOptions = new Array(cgipath,ibirls);
</SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT id=IBI_nls src="/ibi_html/javaassist/nls.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT id=IBI_nlsVars src="/ibi_html/javaassist/nlsvars.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT id=IBI_ibigbl src="/ibi_html/javaassist/ibi/html/js/ibigbl.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT id=IBI_ibigblloadCss type=text/javascript>
ibigblloadCss(null);
addIntlTranslatedJS("composertrans.js");
</SCRIPT>
<TITLE>HtmlPage</TITLE>
<SCRIPT id=clientEventHandlersJS type=text/javascript>
//Begin function window_onload
function window_onload() {

UpdateData();

//add onInitialUpdate() function to make changes before initial run of the reports
//onInitialUpdate();
}
//End function window_onload

function onInitialUpdate()
{
alert('onInitialUpdate');
document.getElementById('panel2').style.top = 10;
document.getElementById('panel3').style.display = 'none';
document.getElementById('panel3').style.top = 10;
}

//Begin function customselect1_onclick
function customselect1_onclick(ctrl) {
moveSelection(ctrl, false)
}
//End function customselect1_onclick

//Begin function customselect1_ondblclick
function customselect1_ondblclick(ctrl) {
moveSelection(ctrl, true)
}
//End function customselect1_ondblclick

//Begin function button5_onclick
function button5_onclick(ctrl) {
document.getElementById('panel1').style.display = 'inline';
}
//End function button5_onclick

//Begin function button6_onclick
function button6_onclick(ctrl) {
document.getElementById('panel3').style.display = 'none';
document.getElementById('panel1').style.display = 'inline';
}
//End function button6_onclick

//Begin function button7_onclick
function button7_onclick(ctrl) {
document.getElementById('panel1').style.display = 'none';
document.getElementById('panel2').style.display = 'inline';
}
//End function button7_onclick

//Begin function button8_onclick
function button8_onclick(ctrl) {
document.getElementById('panel1').style.display = 'none';
document.getElementById('panel3').style.display = 'inline';
}
//End function button8_onclick
</SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT for=window type=text/javascript eventname="onload">window.onload = function() { window_onload(); }</SCRIPT>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.6049" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="OVERFLOW: auto" persistentuniqueid="compUid_1" nextelementuniquenumber="35" elementtype="21" edaconnectionrequired="false">
<FORM id=form1 style="Z-INDEX: 1; LEFT: 10px; WIDTH: 740px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 10px; HEIGHT: 1560px" onsubmit="OnExecute(this);return false;" method=post persistentuniqueid="compUid_4" form_type="2" default_slider_type="4" form_prompt_location="1" form_number_of_visible_rows="4" form_number_of_columns="4" vert_dist_between_controls="10" form_hor_dist_between_controls="10" form_dist_between_desc_and_input="10" name="form1">
<INPUT id=form1Reset style="Z-INDEX: 3; LEFT: 100px; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(/ibi_html/javaassist/ibi/html/describe/reset.gif); WIDTH: 38px; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 490px; HEIGHT: 22px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lavender" tabIndex=2 type=reset value=" " persistentuniqueid="compUid_6" name="reset1"> 
<FIELDSET id=form1_formbodyid style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; Z-INDEX: 2; LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 735px; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 0px; HEIGHT: 1545px; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none" persistentuniqueid="compUid_7" formbody="1">    
<SPAN id=panel1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: gainsboro thin solid; BORDER-TOP: gainsboro thin solid; Z-INDEX: 12; LEFT: 15px; BORDER-LEFT: gainsboro thin solid; WIDTH: 710px; BORDER-BOTTOM: gainsboro thin solid; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 10px; HEIGHT: 520px" tabIndex=10 persistentuniqueid="compUid_20" elementtype="34">
<INPUT id=edit1 style="Z-INDEX: 13; LEFT: 40px; WIDTH: 200px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 20px" tabIndex=11 persistentuniqueid="compUid_21" name="edit1"> 
<SPAN language=javascript id=customselect1 ondblclick=customselect1_ondblclick(this) style="Z-INDEX: 14; LEFT: 450px; WIDTH: 204px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 70px; HEIGHT: 113px" onclick=customselect1_onclick(this) tabIndex=12 persistentuniqueid="compUid_23" elementtype="36" defaultlocation="0,0,113,204">
<LABEL id=label1 style="Z-INDEX: 15; LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 90px; CURSOR: default; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 0px; HEIGHT: 20px" tabIndex=13 for=customselect1>Enter text</LABEL> 
<INPUT id=customselect1_addbutton style="BACKGROUND-POSITION: center center; Z-INDEX: 16; LEFT: 90px; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(/ibi_html/javaassist/ibi/html/describe/move_right_16.png); WIDTH: 24px; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 25px; HEIGHT: 20px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lavender" tabIndex=14 type=button value=" " name="button1"> 
<INPUT id=customselect1_removebutton style="BACKGROUND-POSITION: center center; Z-INDEX: 17; LEFT: 90px; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(/ibi_html/javaassist/ibi/html/describe/move_left_16.png); WIDTH: 24px; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 45px; HEIGHT: 20px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lavender" tabIndex=15 type=button value=" " name="button2"> 
<SELECT id=customselect1_selectfrom style="Z-INDEX: 18; LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 80px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 22px" tabIndex=16 multiple size=5 name="customselect1_selectfrom"> 
<OPTION value="" noinput="0" displaytext></OPTION></SELECT> 
<SELECT id=customselect1_selectto style="Z-INDEX: 19; LEFT: 124px; WIDTH: 80px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 22px; HEIGHT: 91px" tabIndex=17 size=5 persistentuniqueid="compUid_22" name="customselect1_selectto"></SELECT> 
<INPUT id=customselect1_upbutton style="BACKGROUND-POSITION: center center; Z-INDEX: 20; LEFT: 90px; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(/ibi_html/javaassist/ibi/html/describe/move_up_16.png); WIDTH: 24px; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 70px; HEIGHT: 20px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lavender" onclick='moveSelectedItems("compUid_22", "true")' tabIndex=18 type=button value=" " buddyuniqueid="compUid_22" name="button3"> 
<INPUT id=customselect1_downbutton style="BACKGROUND-POSITION: center center; Z-INDEX: 21; LEFT: 90px; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(/ibi_html/javaassist/ibi/html/describe/move_down_16.png); WIDTH: 24px; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 90px; HEIGHT: 20px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lavender" onclick='moveSelectedItems("compUid_22", "")' tabIndex=19 type=button value=" " buddyuniqueid="compUid_22" name="button4"></SPAN> 
<SELECT id=listbox3 style="Z-INDEX: 22; LEFT: 130px; WIDTH: 210px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 170px" tabIndex=20 size=3 persistentuniqueid="compUid_24" name="listbox3"></SELECT> 
<INPUT language=javascript id=button7 style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; Z-INDEX: 32; LEFT: 20px; WIDTH: 110px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 400px; HEIGHT: 20px" onclick=button7_onclick(this) tabIndex=30 type=button value="Show more - 1" persistentuniqueid="compUid_34" name="button7"> 
<INPUT language=javascript id=button8 style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; Z-INDEX: 33; LEFT: 20px; WIDTH: 110px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 430px; HEIGHT: 20px" onclick=button8_onclick(this) tabIndex=31 type=button size=24 value="Show more - 2" persistentuniqueid="compUid_35" name="button8"></SPAN> 
<SPAN id=panel2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: gainsboro thick solid; BORDER-TOP: gainsboro thick solid; Z-INDEX: 23; LEFT: 15px; BORDER-LEFT: gainsboro thick solid; WIDTH: 710px; BORDER-BOTTOM: gainsboro thick solid; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 540px; HEIGHT: 350px" tabIndex=21 persistentuniqueid="compUid_25" elementtype="34">
<INPUT id=edit2 style="Z-INDEX: 24; LEFT: 70px; WIDTH: 130px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 40px" tabIndex=22 persistentuniqueid="compUid_26" name="edit2"> 
<SELECT id=listbox4 style="Z-INDEX: 25; LEFT: 350px; WIDTH: 190px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 80px" tabIndex=23 size=3 persistentuniqueid="compUid_27" name="listbox4"></SELECT> 
<INPUT language=javascript id=button5 style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; Z-INDEX: 26; LEFT: 600px; WIDTH: 80px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 310px; HEIGHT: 20px" onclick=button5_onclick(this) tabIndex=24 type=button value=Close persistentuniqueid="compUid_28" name="button5"></SPAN> 
<SPAN id=panel3 style="BORDER-RIGHT: gainsboro thick solid; BORDER-TOP: gainsboro thick solid; Z-INDEX: 27; LEFT: 15px; BORDER-LEFT: gainsboro thick solid; WIDTH: 710px; BORDER-BOTTOM: gainsboro thick solid; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 900px; HEIGHT: 350px" tabIndex=25 persistentuniqueid="compUid_29" elementtype="34">
<INPUT id=edit3 style="Z-INDEX: 28; LEFT: 80px; WIDTH: 150px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 50px" tabIndex=26 persistentuniqueid="compUid_30" name="edit3"> 
<SELECT id=listbox5 style="Z-INDEX: 29; LEFT: 340px; WIDTH: 250px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 70px" tabIndex=27 size=3 persistentuniqueid="compUid_31" name="listbox5"></SELECT> 
<TEXTAREA id=textarea1 style="Z-INDEX: 30; LEFT: 110px; WIDTH: 140px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 180px; HEIGHT: 130px" tabIndex=28 persistentuniqueid="compUid_32" name="textarea1"></TEXTAREA> 
<INPUT language=javascript id=button6 style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; Z-INDEX: 31; LEFT: 600px; WIDTH: 80px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 310px; HEIGHT: 20px" onclick=button6_onclick(this) tabIndex=29 type=button size=22 value=Close persistentuniqueid="compUid_33" name="button6"></SPAN></FIELDSET> 
<INPUT id=form1Submit style="Z-INDEX: 2; LEFT: 40px; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(/ibi_html/javaassist/ibi/html/describe/run16.gif); WIDTH: 38px; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 490px; HEIGHT: 22px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lavender" tabIndex=1 type=submit value=" " persistentuniqueid="compUid_5" name="ITEM1"></FORM>
<INPUT id=inputhidden1 style="Z-INDEX: 11; LEFT: -100px; WIDTH: 50px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: -100px; HEIGHT: 80px" tabIndex=9 type=hidden persistentuniqueid="compUid_18" name="inputhidden1">      
<INPUT id=layoutinfo style="LEFT: -100px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: -100px" type=hidden resourcectrlids="form1Reset;customselect1_addbutton;customselect1_removebutton;customselect1_upbutton;customselect1_downbutton;form1Submit">
<INPUT id=IBIMR_domain style="LEFT: -100px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: -100px" type=hidden value=francism/francism.htm name="IBIMR_domain">
<INPUT id=IBIMR_folder style="LEFT: -100px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: -100px" type=hidden value=#testugum3fi4 name="IBIMR_folder">
<INPUT id=ibif_ex style="LEFT: -100px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: -100px" type=hidden value=app/new_html.htm name="ibif_ex">
<INPUT id=ibiapp_app style="LEFT: -100px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: -100px" type=hidden ismre="1" name="ibiapp_app">
<xml id=focus_xmlelement>
<script type="text/xml">

<rootxmlnode>

<variables></variables>

<input_controls>

<input_control bindcontrolid="compUid_18" elementtype="26" name="inputhidden1" id="inputhidden1" multiple="0" onetimepopulated="1">

<link linktype="default">

<condition default="1" name="Default" whattodowithcontrol="0" valuescompareoperator="0" parameterscompareoperator="0" conditionmultiselectoperator="0">

<data_info accept="0" sourcetype="typeMaster">

<static_values>

<static value="" display="" selected="0" noinput="0"></static></static_values></data_info></condition></link></input_control>

<input_control bindcontrolid="compUid_21" elementtype="7" name="edit1" id="edit1" multiple="0" onetimepopulated="1">

<condition default="1" name="Default" whattodowithcontrol="0" valuescompareoperator="0" parameterscompareoperator="0" conditionmultiselectoperator="0">

<static_values>

<static value="" display="" selected="0" noinput="0"></static></static_values></data_info></condition></link></input_control>

<input_control bindcontrolid="compUid_23" elementtype="36" name="customselect1" id="customselect1" multiple="1" onetimepopulated="1">

<data_info sourcetype="typeMaster">

<static_values>

<input_control bindcontrolid="compUid_24" elementtype="9" name="listbox3" id="listbox3" multiple="0" onetimepopulated="1">

<data_info sourcetype="typeMaster"></data_info></condition></link></input_control>

<input_control bindcontrolid="compUid_26" elementtype="7" name="edit2" id="edit2" multiple="0" onetimepopulated="1">

<static_values>

<input_control bindcontrolid="compUid_27" elementtype="9" name="listbox4" id="listbox4" multiple="0" onetimepopulated="1">

<data_info sourcetype="typeMaster"></data_info></condition></link></input_control>

<input_control bindcontrolid="compUid_30" elementtype="7" name="edit3" id="edit3" multiple="0" onetimepopulated="1">

<static_values>

<input_control bindcontrolid="compUid_31" elementtype="9" name="listbox5" id="listbox5" multiple="0" onetimepopulated="1">

<input_control bindcontrolid="compUid_32" elementtype="29" name="textarea1" id="textarea1" multiple="0" onetimepopulated="1">

<data_info>

<![CDATA[]]></data_info></condition></link></input_control></input_controls>

<other_bound_objects></other_bound_objects>

<requests></requests></rootxmlnode></script>
</xml></BODY>
<SCRIPT id=IBI_loader type=text/javascript>
doBeforeLoad();
</SCRIPT>
</HTML>

Francis

Expert
posted Hide Post
Hey Darryl,

Thanks!! Perfect for initial Hiding, as Francis was doing.

I'll keep "most" of this thread in my library...

Excellent!!!

Tom Flynn
DB2 - AS400 - Mainframe