Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [Solved]where is warm.sty located in Appstudio?

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[Solved]where is warm.sty located in Appstudio?
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Hi,
When I try to create a report using InfoAssist through Appstudio after selecting the metadata, it is throwing the error below.

Note: When I try the same using BI Portal, it works.

The embedded style sheet has an error in line 7.
cannot open included stylesheet
INCLUDE=IBFS:/EDA/EDASERVE/_EDAHOME/ETC/warm.sty

Where to check for this file?
This file is located in WF client folder. Do I need to have this file in Appstudio folder too? If yes, then what is the path? I did check the Appstudio folder and it looks like it is there.

What am I missing here?

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WFDevConsultant,

Windows, All Formats

Posts: 184 | Registered: December 27, 2013Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
WFDevConsultant

When creating the report in App Studio choose Change Theme and click on the Style Templates folder and warm will be there. Here is the INCLUDE it will create INCLUDE = IBFS:/FILE/IBI_HTML_DIR/ibi_themes/Warm.sty,

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats

Posts: 2127 | Location: Customer Support | Registered: April 12, 2005Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
That is true but how can we avoid getting that error at the start of the report creation using Infoassist?

Is there a setting? OR which folder I need to check for warm.sty when it loads in infoassit?

Windows, All Formats

Master
posted Hide Post

There are actually two different warm.sty files in our 8.2.02M setup.

There is the one that you referred to that AppStudio uses: IBFS:/EDA/EDASERVE/_EDAHOME/ETC/warm.sty
That one is located in this folder: \\<your server name>\C$\ibi\srv82\home\etc

There is also the one that InfoAssist uses, as Chcuck mentioned: IBFS:/FILE/IBI_HTML_DIR/ibi_themes/Warm.sty
That one is located in this folder: \\<your server name>\C$\ibi\WebFOCUS82\ibi_html\ibi_themes

Of course if your install is on a different mapped drive letter, and not on the C: drive, you will need to change the C$, to whatever the letter drive is followed by the $

Hallway

Prod: 8202M1
Test: 8202M4
Repository:

Outputs:

Posts: 608 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT, USA | Registered: November 18, 2015Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
In the Administration console under InfoAssist properties you can choose a default stylesheet which is the warm.sty. I clicked on the change stylesheet link and made sure it was pointing to the templates folder and chose warm again. When I created a report with ImfoAssist it was pointing to the correct spot. However I did notice that when I created a report with App Studio it had the EDASERVE reference. So on my local machine where App Studio is installed I edited the \ibi\AppStudio82\bin\default.stl file and changed the references for MRE and WFC from warm to IBFS:/FILE/IBI_HTML_DIR/ibi_themes/Warm.sty and that seemed to solve that problem.

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats

Posts: 2127 | Location: Customer Support | Registered: April 12, 2005Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
That solved the issue. Thanks

Windows, All Formats