Focal Point
[CLOSED] Alignment icons on App Studio Quick Access Toolbar always disabled

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/6797007096

August 23, 2018, 12:15 PM
folkie
[CLOSED] Alignment icons on App Studio Quick Access Toolbar always disabled
The 4 alignment (left, right, top, bottom) icons are always grayed out on the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) and thus are never usable. They work fine in the Positioning section of the Ribbon, but never work on the QAT.

I realize they (should) only become active when selecting 2 or more objects in the HTML canvas - that's when they work in the Ribbon. But when selecting 2 or more objects in the canvas, the 4 alignment icons remain inactive on the QAT.

Other positioning icons work on the QAT, but not the left, right, top or bottom.

Is there a way to get these 4 working on the QAT?

Thanks,
Mark

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

WF 8.2.02
App Studio
DataMigrator
ReportCaster
Windows Server 2016
August 23, 2018, 03:21 PM
FP Mod Chuck
Mark

I am assuming you are referring to App Studio.. I have 8.2.03 and don't see the ability to put those controls into the QAT I only see them when I create a html form. Please clarify what you are using.

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats
August 23, 2018, 04:04 PM
folkie
Chuck,

I mentioned App Studio in the subject, but forgot to say that in my message.

I'm using App Studio 8.2.02. Those 4 icons, and others, are in the QAT all the time, but those 4 are grayed out all the time.

If I try to modify my QAT, there are a whole lot of commands/icons to choose from. These 4 come from the Positioning section when customizing the QAT.

Thanks,
Mark

WF 8.2.02
App Studio
DataMigrator
ReportCaster
Windows Server 2016
August 23, 2018, 06:15 PM
FP Mod Chuck
Mark

Got it... The same is happening for me as well. Probably should open a case on this.

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats