Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Resource Analyzer Reporting

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Resource Analyzer Reporting
 Login/Join

Virtuoso
posted
I am trying to create a simple report that shows the total execution time for a particular FOCEXEC using the tracking information in the Resource Analyzer tables. This particular FOCEXEC creates and reports from a number of HOLD files. I noticed that in the SMQUERY table there is a seperate entry for each part of the FOCEXEC for each HOLD file. This is great since it allows you to see measures for each part of the FOCEXEC. However, I do not see a common field that allows me to aggregate the values to get a total number for the FOCEXEC. Am I missing something? Is there a common field in each record that facilitates relating all the pieces to the initial FOCEXEC that was executed. There is a SMRPCNAME field that has the FOCEXEC name but there is no field that I can see that allows you to identify the parts of a particular execution of that FOCEXEC.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Mickey

FOCUS/WebFOCUS 1990 - 2011

Posts: 995 | Location: Gaithersburg, MD, USA | Registered: May 07, 2003Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Mickey,

The total time stats for a given execution are found in the SMRPCS table. There will be multple entries for each execution, but the total will be on either line 0 or 1 depending on your configuration or whether it was executed from RC or WF. Hope this helps,

Kevin

WF 7.6.10 / WIN-AIX

Posts: 141 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 09, 2005Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Kevin,

Thanks for the info. I got the same info from Tech Support.

I can see the information in the SMRPCS file seems to use the SMWFRPCNAME field for the actual FOCEXEC name. Is there a way to link this record to the records in SMQUERY?

Thanks!

Mickey

FOCUS/WebFOCUS 1990 - 2011

Posts: 995 | Location: Gaithersburg, MD, USA | Registered: May 07, 2003Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Mickey,

try this;

SELECT PC.SMRPCKEY,
PC.SMRPCNUM,
PC.SMDATE,
PC.SMTIME,
PC.SMRPCNAME,
PC.SMCPUTIME,
PC.SMELAPTIME,
RL.SMLITERAL
FROM RAG.SMRPCS PC
JOIN RAG.SMQUERY QY
ON PC.SMRPCKEY = QY.SMRPCKEY
JOIN RAG.SMRELATIONS RL
ON QY.SMKEY = RL.SMKEY

WF 7.6.10 / WIN-AIX

Posts: 141 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 09, 2005Report This Post