Focal Point
Emails not delivered?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/6991038331

March 08, 2005, 05:26 PM
<Pietro De Santis>
Emails not delivered?
Is anyone else having the problem of the emails of message-board posts not being delivered?
March 08, 2005, 05:43 PM
<Mabel>
Yes, Pietro. I'm also not receiving any emails. I will figure out the problem and resolve it.
March 08, 2005, 06:40 PM
Leo L
Anyone else having this problem with online cases? I've had several problems receiving emails from the tech support from Information builders... if I go through the case management screen and view the case history.. I see there are emails "queued" for delivery but I don't receive some of them... Not sure if its related but figured I'd mention it to see.

thanks,

Leo
March 08, 2005, 07:03 PM
<Mabel>
Leo: I was informed from computer services that the email systems are doing some maintenance work and fixing the problems. I will keep track of everything.
March 08, 2005, 07:23 PM
TerryW
I was wondering the same thing. I haven't received any Focal Point emails for the past 2 days and was beginning to think our internal email system had black-listed them. Eeker
March 09, 2005, 12:34 PM
Kerry
Leo,

I understand what you are saying. The case management system in tech support is totally separate from the email lists of Focal Point. They are not related at all.

To all Focal Pointers - If you had any difficulties in receiving emails regarding your cases, please contact Customer Support Services, or you can also email me about your concerns. We are constantly working hard to elevate our service qualities, and your feedbacks are always important to us! You don't say it, we don't see it.

Mabel will continue keeping track of everything and keeping updates on the forum. So, everyone, please stay active here!

Cheers,

Kerry
March 09, 2005, 02:53 PM
Leo L
Thanks for the response, I guess till it gets fixed I'll just keep on checking online to see when the last activity was on the open cases. Although I sent a response for a case this morning and the automated message came to me instantly (hadn't been doing it the past couple weeks) so I take it as something that is being fixed.

Terry, I too was starting to think our internal email had blacklisted it Eeker

Leo