Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn IB Bloggers
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Functions Reference Material
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

Functions Reference Material
 Login/Join

posted
Hi.

I was introduced to so many different FUNCTIONS within FOCUS at Summit 2008 that it makes me wonder how many more there are that I could be using!

Is anyone aware of a reference manual that contains all of the FOCUS/WEBFOCUS Functions? I'd sure like to get my hands on one!!

Thanks.

Tom

Posts: 12 | Location: Omaha, NE | Registered: September 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
There is a manual called "Using Functions". IBI has an online version of this manual for each release. Since I do not know what version of WebFOCUS you are on, I can not be more specific.

Please update your profile to indicate what version of WebFOCUS you are using.

Glenda

In FOCUS Since 1990
Production 5.3.6 - UNIX

Posts: 301 | Location: Galveston, Texas | Registered: July 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Your signature does not specify which version you're on, but all versions have a "Using Functions" manual, either in PDF format (wf761func.pdf), HTML format ( Using Functions), or Windows Help format on a CD.

Login to the Tech Support and check out the Publications area - lots of PDF documentaion to download or HTML documentation to browse.

Thank you,

Francis

WebFOCUS is my bread and butter. I'd like to help make it taste better.

WebFOCUS 8.0.08, Dev Studio 8.0.08, App Studio 8.1.05M, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, Output formats: HTML, Excel 2000, PDF

Posts: 10160 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the info. I found what I needed!

Tom

Posts: 12 | Location: Omaha, NE | Registered: September 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post