Tech Doc Search Tech Support User Forums WebFOCUS Newsletter Summit Education

IB - Developer Center    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Functions Reference Material
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

Functions Reference Material
 Login/Join

posted
Hi.

I was introduced to so many different FUNCTIONS within FOCUS at Summit 2008 that it makes me wonder how many more there are that I could be using!

Is anyone aware of a reference manual that contains all of the FOCUS/WEBFOCUS Functions? I'd sure like to get my hands on one!!

Thanks.

Tom

Posts: 12 | Location: Omaha, NE | Registered: September 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
There is a manual called "Using Functions". IBI has an online version of this manual for each release. Since I do not know what version of WebFOCUS you are on, I can not be more specific.

Please update your profile to indicate what version of WebFOCUS you are using.

Glenda

In FOCUS Since 1990
Production 5.3.6 - UNIX

Posts: 301 | Location: Galveston, Texas | Registered: July 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Your signature does not specify which version you're on, but all versions have a "Using Functions" manual, either in PDF format (wf761func.pdf), HTML format ( Using Functions), or Windows Help format on a CD.

Login to the Tech Support and check out the Publications area - lots of PDF documentaion to download or HTML documentation to browse.

Francis

I have been working with Information Builders products since 1991, so I believe I have enough experience to allow myself the opportunity to provide my opinion in the hope that it helps build a better product.

Production: WF 7.7.05M / Sandbox: WF 8.0.08, MRE, BI Dashboard, Self Service, Dev Studio, Apache Tomcat/6.0.20, MS IIS 7, Oracle, MS Windows 7, I.E. 9, Output formats: HTML, Excel 2000, PDF
An old coder will never let you down

Posts: 8491 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the info. I found what I needed!

Tom

Posts: 12 | Location: Omaha, NE | Registered: September 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post