Focal Point
Functions Reference Material

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/7001023782

June 10, 2008, 12:10 PM
Tom Neumann
Functions Reference Material
Hi.

I was introduced to so many different FUNCTIONS within FOCUS at Summit 2008 that it makes me wonder how many more there are that I could be using!

Is anyone aware of a reference manual that contains all of the FOCUS/WEBFOCUS Functions? I'd sure like to get my hands on one!!

Thanks.

Tom
June 10, 2008, 12:32 PM
Glenda
There is a manual called "Using Functions". IBI has an online version of this manual for each release. Since I do not know what version of WebFOCUS you are on, I can not be more specific.

Please update your profile to indicate what version of WebFOCUS you are using.

Glenda

In FOCUS Since 1990
Production 8.2 Windows
June 10, 2008, 12:36 PM
Francis Mariani
Your signature does not specify which version you're on, but all versions have a "Using Functions" manual, either in PDF format (wf761func.pdf), HTML format ( Using Functions), or Windows Help format on a CD.

Login to the Tech Support and check out the Publications area - lots of PDF documentaion to download or HTML documentation to browse.

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server
June 10, 2008, 12:59 PM
Tom Neumann
Thank you all for the info. I found what I needed!

Tom