Focal Point
[CLOSED] Report Library - Reports Order

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/703104035

September 19, 2010, 12:57 AM
subbu
[CLOSED] Report Library - Reports Order
Hi All,

Anyone have idea about storing a report in the report library at the top. As you all aware of once a scheduled report is executed the most recent executed report or report version will be shown at the bottom. Like if there are three versions in the report library the fourth version will come after/below the third in the library. For example

Version
-------
Version1
Version2
Version3
Version4 (most recently executed one)

My requirement is, once the report is executed as per the schedule it should automatically store at the top in the report library with out any explicit coding... is it possible ? I know, if we click on the column header the reports will sort i.e.. the version4 will come up...but I don't want to do like this.

If I log into report caster report library I should see the reports list as below.

Version
-------
Version4
Version3
Version2
Version1

Any idea ?

Thanks! in advance.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WebFOCUS 7.6.10
Windows
Output: Excel,PDF
September 20, 2010, 11:19 AM
dhagen
quote:
Originally posted by subbu:
with out any explicit coding...

NFR?

"There is no limit to what you can achieve ... if you don’t care who gets the credit." Roger Abbott
September 22, 2010, 07:15 AM
subbu
Explict coding in the sense, do we need to control the order of storing the report in report caster by writing the FOCUS code.

Or is it not possible to change the order.

WebFOCUS 7.6.10
Windows
Output: Excel,PDF