Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] Using htmtable in app studio

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[CLOSED] Using htmtable in app studio
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
The code at the bottom runs perfectly when I run the fex.
I need to use similar code in a dashboard. When I add them in app studio I can't get them to autosize correctly.
Any thoughts?

GRAPH FILE CAR
SUM SEATS
BY COUNTRY
ON GRAPH HOLD AS GRAPH1 FORMAT HTMTABLE
ON TABLE SET STYLE *
TYPE=REPORT, HFREEZE=ON,$
END
-RUN
GRAPH FILE CAR
SUM RETAIL
BY CAR
ON GRAPH HOLD AS GRAPH2 FORMAT HTMTABLE
ON TABLE SET STYLE *
TYPE=REPORT, HFREEZE=ON,$
END
-RUN

-HTMLFORM BEGIN
<html>
<head>
</head>
<body>
<table border="5" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="100%">
  <tr>
   <td><span style="float:left;">!IBI.FIL.GRAPH1;</span>
       <span style="float:right;"> !IBI.FIL.GRAPH2;</span></td>
  </tr>
</table>
</body>
</html>
-HTMLFORM END

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

Expert
posted Hide Post
Try this:

-HTMLFORM BEGIN
<html>
<head>
</head>
<body>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="100%">
  <tr>
    <td width="50%">!IBI.FIL.GRAPH1;</td>
    <td width="50%">!IBI.FIL.GRAPH2;</td>
  </tr>
</table>
</body>
</html>
-HTMLFORM END

Tom Flynn
WebFOCUS 8.1.05 - PROD/QA
DB2 - AS400 - Mainframe

Posts: 1972 | Location: Centennial, CO | Registered: January 31, 2006Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Tom, that was the direction I was headed. Open a new HTML page and try to size it. No matter what I do it overrides the settings when I run it. I need to get 3 different frames loaded onto one screen. For the life of me I can't get them to size properly. Changing the HTML statement in the fex file doesn't seem to have any effect at all. One version I'm testing actually opens two different versions when I run it. My ultimate goal is to have a pie chart on the left showing share by category with a horizontal bar chart on the right showing delta frrom YAGO. This code runs and drills perfectly when running the fex file.

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

Expert
posted Hide Post
Hi J.L.,
Well, can't assist with App Studio.
Been reading Mr. Mariani's threads regarding App Studio, and, am scared to death to even download it much less start using it with all the bugs and limitations he relates...
Maybe someone else can assist...
Tom

Tom Flynn
WebFOCUS 8.1.05 - PROD/QA
DB2 - AS400 - Mainframe

Posts: 1972 | Location: Centennial, CO | Registered: January 31, 2006Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
J.L.,

How does App Studio figure in what you're attempting to do? It appears you're using WF and HTML code, so you must be using the text editor.

Meanwhile, perhaps the BIP panel you're putting this into needs to be set to auto-size (I'm new in the WF8 game, so I don't know if that is possible or how to do it yet).

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
BTW, please edit your first post and add code tags around your code.
[code]

your code here

[/code]

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Francis, I was doing exactly what Tom put in his but thanks for the code tags advice. My HTML skills are limited.

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs