Focal Point
[CLOSED] This XML file does not appear to have any style info associated with it.

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/7077066496

October 22, 2020, 11:30 AM
wlwright1
[CLOSED] This XML file does not appear to have any style info associated with it.
We're in the process of migrating from 8104 to 8207 and when I go into the legacy portal and run a report I get the above mentioned error but there isn't a document tree even though it mentions it.

When I go into the console in Chrome it gives me an error stating the following: productform.css because its MIME type ('text'/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.

Has anyone encounted this issue and if so what did you do to correct it?

Thanks in advance

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

Windows 7
Excel, AHTML, HTML,PDF
October 22, 2020, 04:12 PM
Waz
We have seen this too.

I think we are still getting it.

I did try some research on it, but only seemed to get mention of standards changing and it showing up with comment at the start of the file.... I think.

Waz...

Prod:WebFOCUS 7.6.10/8.1.04Upgrade:WebFOCUS 8.2.07OS:LinuxOutputs:HTML, PDF, Excel, PPT
In Focus since 1984
Pity the lost knowledge of an old programmer!

October 23, 2020, 07:53 AM
wlwright1
Thanks for the reply.

It's weird because the .css file doesn't have any comments in it. the html page has comments in it so I wonder if that's it.

Also wasn't sure if the structure of the files has changed? Not sure if it's something I just point to the directory again and it resolves.

Windows 7
Excel, AHTML, HTML,PDF