Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Header Problem in Accordian Report

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Header Problem in Accordian Report
 Login/Join

<B_B>
posted
Hi,
I am using active accordian report. I need to do some formatting around the header.
I want the header in the center, but it by defaults come to the left.

Also, while generating active accordian report(using FORMAT AHTML)i get a unwanted text like - '25 of 25 records (100%), Page 1 of 1'.

Please suggect how do i get rid of this.

Thanks,
Bhavna

Report This Post
<Naak>
posted
Hi B_B,
please try this example.

TABLE FILE EMPDATA
PRINT
SALARY
BY DIV
BY DEPT
HEADING CENTER
"KOTI"
ON TABLE SET EXPANDABLE ON
ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT AHTML
ON TABLE SET HTMLCSS ON
ON TABLE SET STYLE *
UNITS=IN,
SQUEEZE=ON,
ORIENTATION=PORTRAIT,
$
TYPE=REPORT,
GRID=OFF,
FONT='TIMES NEW ROMAN',
SIZE=10,
$

ENDSTYLE
END

Report This Post
<B_B>
posted
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

But, i need to get rid of '41 of 41 records (100%), Page 1 of 1'

Also, the heading 'KOTI' need to come in the center of the page.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Bhavna

Report This Post
<B_B>
posted
Hi Naak,

I guess, the heading works fine as we expand the report. Thanks for it.

1) Is there any way where i can get rid of unwanted text like - 41 of 41 records (100%), Page 1 of 1'.

2) I need to wrap text so that appears in next line.I used wrap=On.It does not seem to work on accordian.
Please suggest.

Thanks,
Bhavna

Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
For #1, that text is part of the Active Report. You can move it to the bottom but not sure if you can turn if off completely. Check the properties box for AHTML to see if you can do that.

For #2, wrapping doesn't seems to work for AHTML. And, in fact, from page to page, the width of a specific column will vary depending on the length of the data items displayed.

Ginny
---------------------------------
Prod: WF 7.7.01 Dev: WF 7.6.9-11
Admin, MRE,self-service; adapters: Teradata, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Essbase, ESRI, FlexEnable, Google

Posts: 2723 | Location: Ann Arbor, MI | Registered: April 05, 2006Report This Post
<Naak>
posted
Hi B_B,
Please increase the lenght of text in heading and try this example
TABLE FILE EMPDATA
PRINT
SALARY
BY DIV
BY DEPT
BY LASTNAME
BY FIRSTNAME
BY TITLE
BY JOBCLASS
BY HIREDATE
HEADING CENTER
"KOTInnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,ccccccccccccccccccccccccccc"
ON TABLE SET EXPANDABLE ON
ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT AHTML
ON TABLE SET HTMLCSS ON
ON TABLE SET STYLE *
UNITS=IN,
SQUEEZE=ON,
ORIENTATION=PORTRAIT,
$
TYPE=REPORT,
GRID=OFF,
FONT='TIMES NEW ROMAN',
SIZE=10,