Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CASE-OPENED] Error retrieving data from SharePoint data using Web Services

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[CASE-OPENED] Error retrieving data from SharePoint data using Web Services
 Login/Join

posted
Issue – Error retrieving data from WebFOCUS Web Service for SharePoint data.

Objective:
I'm trying to create a Web Services adapter to retrieve data from a SharePoint site to which I have been granted access. I'm using WebFOCUS version 765 installed on Windows machine.

I have tried the following in a Web Service testing tool - soap-UI:
1. Created a WSDL file by adding '?WSDL' to the end of SharePoint link:
http://sharepoint.com/sites/XX..._bin/Lists.asmx?WSDL
2. Created a project in soap-UI and specified above WSDL URL
3. Created request for GetListItems, provided the list name, view name as inputs.

< !--Optional:-->
ListName
< !--Optional:-->
ViewName

4. I got the response with data from the Share Point site.

I tried to create Web Service adapter using the above WSDL url in WebFOCUS, but I'm getting errors:
1. I tried to create the adapter by specifying the above url, but it didn't work - I got "end points not found" error message.
2. I saved the WSDL to my C: and specified WSLD url as file -file://C:/TEMP/Lists.wsdl. I was able to create the adapter successfully with this and create synonyms.
3. However, I'm unable to retrieve any data using the synonyms. I right-click synonym and select 'Sample Data', and I supply 2 inputs - list name and view name and click sample data, I recieve the error message:
(FOC44537) SOAP Request: htRecv got Local error : 1

Please can anyone help me this.
Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

Server:WF 766
Platform: AIX 5.3 pSeries 32on64bit
Desktop: Dev Studio 764

Guru
posted Hide Post
Hi,

Without trying to create the adapter, did you try to access that webservice using the IE and see if you are able to connect.
That would be the starting point i would investigate

Regards.

WebFocus 7.6.5
AND WebLogic server as web server
sql2005 as database server

Posts: 273 | Location: Europe | Registered: May 31, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I am able to access the SharePoint data thru IE.
Also I'm able to get data in soap-UI using the sharepoint WSDL url.

Thanks.

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Can you post the soap response and response schema?

"There is no limit to what you can achieve ... if you don’t care who gets the credit." Roger Abbott

Posts: 1102 | Location: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: May 26, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the SOAP request generated from XMLspy for the SharePoint data I'm trying to retreive:

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
	<SOAP-ENV:Body>
		<m:GetListItems xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/">
			<m:listName>String</m:listName>
	<m:viewName>String</m:viewName>
	<m:rowLimit>String</m:rowLimit>
		</m:GetListItems>
	</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>  

SOAP RESPONSE - Returned data

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
	<soap:Body>
		<GetListItemsResponse xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/">
			<GetListItemsResult>
				<listitems xmlns:s="uuid:xxxx" xmlns:dt="uuid:xxxx" xmlns:rs="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:rowset" xmlns:z="#RowsetSchema">
					<rs:data ItemCount="1" ListItemCollectionPositionNext="Paged=TRUE&p_Title=DB&p_Bus_x0020_Unit=FCGF&p_ID=46">
						<z:row ows_Attachments="0" ows_LinkTitle="DB" ows_Bus_x0020="XXXX" ows_Application="Application" ows_External_x0020_Us="0" ows_Customer="abc@abc.com"  ows_Num_x0020_Envs="2.00000000000000" ows_ID="46" ows_owshiddenversion="12"/>
					</rs:data>
				</listitems>
			</GetListItemsResult>
		</GetListItemsResponse>
	</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope> 

I caught the outgoing SOAP request in WebFOCUS using the following table request against the getlistitems synonym created using the web services adapter for the SharePoint WSDL url:
FILEDEF SOAPTSCQ DISK C:/TEMP/soap_req.xml
-RUN
TABLE FILE getlistitems
PRINT
GETLISTITEMSRESULT
WHERE GETLISTITEMS.LISTNAME = 'LISTNAME';
WHERE GETLISTITEMS.VIEWNAME = 'VIEWNAME';
WHERE GETLISTITEMS.ROWLIMIT = '1';
END
-RUN

The soap_req.xml file contained the following:

<soap_tscq>
<soap_url>http://sharepoint.fmr.com/sites/sitename/_vti_bin/Lists.asmx</soap_url>
<soap_action>http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/GetListItems</soap_action>
<soap_body>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"  xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
	<m:GetListItems xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/">
			<m:listName xsi:type="xsd:string">ListName</m:listName>
			<m:viewName xsi:type="xsd:string">ViewName</m:viewName>
			<m:rowLimit xsi:type="xsd:string">1</m:rowLimit>
	</m:GetListItems>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
</soap_body>
</soap_tscq> 

However no data is returned. When I comment out the FILEDEF line I get the below error:

The master file for GetListItems is:
FILENAME=M6ILO, SUFFIX=SOAP , $
SEGMENT=GETLISTITEMS, SEGTYPE=S0, $
GROUP=GETLISTITEMS, ALIAS=GetListItems, ELEMENTS=3, $
FIELDNAME=LISTNAME, ALIAS=listName, USAGE=A300, ACTUAL=A300, ACCESS_PROPERTY=(NEED_VALUE), $
FIELDNAME=VIEWNAME, ALIAS=viewName, USAGE=A300, ACTUAL=A300, ACCESS_PROPERTY=(NEED_VALUE), $
FIELDNAME=ROWLIMIT, ALIAS=rowLimit, USAGE=A30, ACTUAL=A30, ACCESS_PROPERTY=(NEED_VALUE), $
FIELDNAME=__RESPONSE, USAGE=TX80L, ACTUAL=TX, ACCESS_PROPERTY=(INTERNAL), $
SEGMENT=RESPONSE, SEGTYPE=S0, SEGSUF=XML , PARENT=GETLISTITEMS, POSITION=__RESPONSE, $
FIELDNAME=RESPONSE, ALIAS=GetListItemsResponse, USAGE=A1, ACTUAL=A1, ACCESS_PROPERTY=(INTERNAL), $
FIELDNAME=GETLISTITEMSRESULT, ALIAS=GetListItemsResult, USAGE=A30, ACTUAL=A30,
REFERENCE=RESPONSE, PROPERTY=ELEMENT, $

The access file text is:
SEGNAME=GETLISTITEMS, CONNECTION=SharepointData, VERSION=1.1, OBJECT=GetListItems,
ACTION=http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/GetListItems,
TARGETNS=http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/, STYLE=DOCUMENT,
ELEMFORM=qualified, ATTRFORM=unqualified, $

Should I be modifying the master file/access file in some way?
Any help is greatly appreciated..
Thanks

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
quote:
FIELDNAME=LISTNAME, ALIAS=listName, USAGE=A300, ACTUAL=A300, ACCESS_PROPERTY=(NEED_VALUE), $
FIELDNAME=VIEWNAME, ALIAS=viewName, USAGE=A300, ACTUAL=A300, ACCESS_PROPERTY=(NEED_VALUE), $

There should be either a XDEFAULT= keyword for these two fields, or you should include these in a WHERE statement.
Easiest is to provide the XDEFAULT values in the master file. For the first field, LISTNAME, the value of XDEFAULT shoudl be the name of the list (for example 'Issues'), the second field must be the unique sharepoint identifier for the list (for example '70078ebe-6644-g64g-5d63-yr64tg64te54'). You can find this unique value by doing a view source of your sharepoint view and searching for the value of &view.
Furthermore, LISTNAME has to be aof format A30, and VIEWNAME has to be of format A36.

Hope this helps...

GamP

- Using AS 8.2.01 on Windows 10 - IE11.
in Focus since 1988

Posts: 1961 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: September 25, 2007Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
I only react on this case to follow the discussion since we are installing sharepoint in the comming weeks.

Frank

prod: WF 7.6.10 platform Windows,
databases: msSQL2000, msSQL2005, RMS, Oracle, Sybase,IE7
test: WF 7.6.10 on the same platform and databases,IE7

Posts: 2387 | Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands | Registered: December 03, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi GamP,

Thank you very much for replying...

I'm sorry I didn't explain clearly in my earlier post - I'm replacing the input values with real ListName and ViewName in my procedure. I just posted a generic value to the forum. Here is the table request with actual values for list name and view name:

TABLE FILE getlistitems
PRINT
GETLISTITEMSRESULT
WHERE GETLISTITEMS.LISTNAME = 'Contact List';
WHERE GETLISTITEMS.VIEWNAME = 'A17586B8-4D2A-49DF-AF2D-AF3A47CA690D';
END
-RUN

As per your suggestion I also modified the master file to set LISTNAME to be of format A30, and VIEWNAME to be of format A36.

But I'm still receiving the same error:

Is it something to do with SharePoint authentication? I did specify my LAN credentials at the time of adapter creation..and also within the procedure using where clause(after creating username and password fields in master file) but to no avail.

Thanks for trying to help me...
I could use all the help I can get...
Thanks

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wfuser:
Is it something to do with SharePoint authentication? I did specify my LAN credentials at the time of adapter creation.

How did you provide your credentials when you consumed this with IE?

"There is no limit to what you can achieve ... if you don’t care who gets the credit." Roger Abbott

Posts: 1102 | Location: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: May 26, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Dhagen,

I didn't have to specify any LAN credentials when I accessed SharePoint thru IE. I think the authentication there was implicit, my LAN id/pwd were passed under the covers....

Thanks.

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
What would happen if you put the strings in the master using the XDEFAULT keyword?
And what if you just print VIEWNAME and LISTNAME, and not something from a lower segment?

GamP

in Focus since 1988

Posts: 1961 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: September 25, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi GamP,

Thank you for the suggestions.
I modified the master file as follows:

FILENAME=M6ILO, SUFFIX=SOAP , $
SEGMENT=GETLISTITEMS, SEGTYPE=S0, $
GROUP=GETLISTITEMS, ALIAS=GetListItems, ELEMENTS=3, $

FIELDNAME=LISTNAME, ALIAS=listName, USAGE=A30, ACTUAL=A30, ACCESS_PROPERTY=(NEED_VALUE), $
XDEFAULT='Contact List', $

FIELDNAME=VIEWNAME, ALIAS=viewName, USAGE=A36, ACTUAL=A36, ACCESS_PROPERTY=(NEED_VALUE), $
XDEFAULT='A17586B8-4D2A-49DF-AF2D-AF3A47CA690D', $

FIELDNAME=ROWLIMIT, ALIAS=rowLimit, USAGE=A30, ACTUAL=A30, ACCESS_PROPERTY=(NEED_VALUE), $
XDEFAULT='1', $

FIELDNAME=__RESPONSE, USAGE=TX80L, ACTUAL=TX, ACCESS_PROPERTY=(INTERNAL), $
SEGMENT=RESPONSE, SEGTYPE=S0, SEGSUF=XML , PARENT=GETLISTITEMS, POSITION=__RESPONSE, $
FIELDNAME=RESPONSE, ALIAS=GetListItemsResponse, USAGE=A1, ACTUAL=A1, ACCESS_PROPERTY=(INTERNAL), $
FIELDNAME=GETLISTITEMSRESULT, ALIAS=GetListItemsResult, USAGE=A300, ACTUAL=A300,
REFERENCE=RESPONSE, PROPERTY=ELEMENT, $

I ran a table file request:

TABLE FILE getlistitems
PRINT
LISTNAME
VIEWNAME
END
-RUN

However, I'm still receiving the same error message:

Thanks once again for helping me...

Gold member
posted Hide Post
wfuser - did you manage to solve this?

WF 8005 MRE BID RCaster DevStu PMF 5.3.1 Hotfix 5
XP Oracle.

Posts: 55 | Location: UK-London | Registered: January 27, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
No, I'm afraid I haven't yet resolved the issue. I still need help...

Thanks.

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
quote:
FIELDNAME=LISTNAME, ALIAS=listName, USAGE=A30, ACTUAL=A30, ACCESS_PROPERTY=(NEED_VALUE), $
XDEFAULT='Contact List', $

FIELDNAME=VIEWNAME, ALIAS=viewName, USAGE=A36, ACTUAL=A36, ACCESS_PROPERTY=(NEED_VALUE), $
XDEFAULT='A17586B8-4D2A-49DF-AF2D-AF3A47CA690D', $

XDEFAULT='1', $

You would have to remove these red $ signs for the listed coloumns.

I don't think this will resolve your issue, but you will have to have correct master files.
The error you're getting usually refers to some misaligned attribute - either fieldnames are not exactly the same as in the sharepoint env or the field formats are not entirely correct or something to that effect. If this still fails after re-checking all elements, I think you'd be best of by opening a case with IB tech support.

GamP

in Focus since 1988

posted Hide Post
Hi GamP,

Thanks for clarifying.
Yes I agree, this has something to do with modifying master file attributes.

I have opened a case with IBI tech support.
I will post any useful findings.
Thanks for all the help!

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
I have been able to access Sharepoint Web Services using the Web Services Adapter successfully.
I did this a couple of years ago.
You must realize, accessing Sharepoint Web Services needs some modification to the Master.
There are some Web Services that just return a Dataset as the response.
Meaning, the actual elements of the Response is not defined in the WSDL file.
Therefore, you will only get the Input fields and a couple of fields from the Response after
Create Synonym. This would be true for any Web Service returning a dataset not only Sharepoint.
I wrote an article in the WebFOCUS Newsletter last year which explains the process of modifying a master file
when the Web Service function returns a dataset.
It can be found at http://www.informationbuilders...r/9-3/06_litwin.html

The other thing that took me a while to figure out was where to find the input value for the Viewname.
I actually had to call Microsoft for the answer.

What you have to do to determine the viewname is actually go into the Sharepoint portal and click on the appropriate viewname.
When the view comes up you have to look at the URL for the viewname parameter. It will be some value in brace brackets.
I don't think there's a simpler way.

Also, very important. I remember having issues when my machine was not defined to Sharepoint.
Some security thing.

Hope this helps.

Posts: 229 | Location: New York | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Efrem,

Its nice and reassuring to know that you've been able to access Sharepoint webservices successfully.
I read your article about modifying web services master file - its really great.

But in my case, I think I'm having security issues accessing the Sharepoint.
I found out the view code from the share point- this is my original request (i've masked the view code):
TABLE FILE GETLISTITEMS
PRINT __RESPONSE
WHERE LISTNAME EQ 'Contact List';
WHERE VIEWNAME EQ 'AXXXXXX-4XXX-4XXX-AXXX-AXXXXXXXXXXX';
WHERE ROWLIMIT EQ '1';
END

I ran a trace for the above request, and I found the below error lines relating to sharepoint authentication

You are not authorized to view this page You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the
credentials that you supplied because your Web browse
is sending a WWW-Authenticate header field that the Web server is not configured to accept.
Please try the following
Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page
Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.
HTTP Error 401.2 - U: authorized: Access is denied due to server configuration.Internet Information Service(IIS)
Technical Information : for support personnel)
Go to Microsoft Product Support Servicesand perform AS a title search
for the words and 401.
Open IIS Help which: is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr),
Open IIS Help which: and search for topics titled About Security,
Authentication, and About Custom Error Messages

version = HTTP/1.1
reason = Unauthorized
status = 401
Content-Length: 1656
Content-Type: text/html
Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0
WWW-Authenticate: NTLM
X-Powered-By: ASP.NET
MicrosoftSharePointTeamServices:
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:27:45 GMT
reconnect due to NTLM authentication challenge
entered
reuse previous connection
rc=0
entered
calling getpwuid_r( 0 )
getpwuid_r(0)->pw_name returns
userid root
not supported for this platform
crp_cln returnted 1
NTLM/Kerberos not supported
entered
ok
entered
calling irecv recv failed, errno=73
session disconnected by server
reconnect and resend request
entered

I'm able to access the Sharepoint list thru Internet Explorer, its using my LAN credentials under the covers.
However, I'm not sure how to specify authentication information for this web service adapter.
Should I be supplying the machine userid & password.

Efrem, you did mention that you had some security issues with you machine. Where you facing something similar?
Please elaborate on this.

Thank you!

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, I did run into the same thing.
You're able to access Sharepoint from IE because you probably have a Sites configuration setting.
There is something you have to do as far as Sharepoint administration to allow the machine where the Reporting Server sits access to Sharepoint. I wasn't the Sharepoint administrator so I do not know what had to be done.
I'll try to find someone in my company who does Sharepoint administration. It was a long time ago. Hope someone remembers.

posted Hide Post
Hi Efrem,

Its very comforting to know that you faced the same issue and solved it!!
Our reporting server is residing on AIX machine. Should the SharePoint administrator be providing access to the machine account?

It would be of great help if you could find out how the SharePoint administrator in your company provided access. You've raised my hopes of ever resolving this issue!

Thank You.

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
The person who used to do this Sharepoint administration is no longer with the company.
I would find out from Microsoft what is required for an application accessing Sharepoint Web Services. Does it need a IWA authentication? Does the machine that is accessing the Sharepoint environment need to be added to allowed machines within the Sharepoint environment?
Let us all know.

posted Hide Post
Hi,

Any updates on this issue??

i am facing the same issue with the sharepoint connection to webfocus.

Webfocus 7610

Guru
posted Hide Post
Hello Gurus,
I'm trying to setup our first ever Web Services connection to our interal sharepoint site. I believe I have the right wsdl URL and I get some response when I run it on browser but, when I "Test" my connection I get "No End Points" error. Any ideas?
This is the sample URL I am using (Modified for oursharepoint site)
http://oursharepoint.com/_vti_bin/lists.asmx?wsdl
We're on 8206 now

Please advise

Sandbox: 8206.10
Dev: 8201M
Prod:8009

Posts: 289 | Location: Houston,TX | Registered: June 11, 2004Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Vaayu

One solution i found on the techsupport site was to place the wsdl file on the reporting server machine and reference it like this.

file://d:\temp\wsdls\lists.asmx

You can put it anywhere you want but the above is the syntax to use.

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats

Posts: 2127 | Location: Customer Support | Registered: April 12, 2005Report This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
Chuck,
Do you mean we place this .wsdl file on the Reporting server file system? The other confusion I have is if we need a Web Services Adapter or Rest Adapter to be able to hit Sharepoint Lists and display the data in reports.
thanks in advance!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vaayu,

Posts: 289 | Location: Houston,TX | Registered: June 11, 2004Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Vaayu

Yes the wsdl file goes on the reporting server file system. It is either use the web services adapter or REST adapter to access sharepoint lists. I'm not sure there is an advantage of one over the other but since you have the wsdl file try the suggestion of having it on the reporting server and referencing it that way instead of via http.

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats

Posts: 2127 | Location: Customer Support | Registered: April 12, 2005Report This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Anyone who successfully accessed SharePoint lists with these technique ? Also, is this what a .wsdl file looks like?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<wsdl:definitions xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" targetNamespace="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/" xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/" xmlns:soap12="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/" xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:s1="http://microsoft.com/wsdl/types/" xmlns:tns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/" xmlns:mime="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/" xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:tm="http://microsoft.com/wsdl/mime/textMatching/" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/">
<wsdl:types>
<s:schema targetNamespace="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/" elementFormDefault="qualified">
<s:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
<s:import namespace="http://microsoft.com/wsdl/types/"/>
<s:element name="GetList">
<s:complexType>
<s:sequence>
<s:element type="s:string" name="listName" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
</s:sequence>
</s:complexType>
</s:element>
<s:element name="GetListResponse">
<s:element type="tns:UrlMetadata" name="UrlMetadata"/>
<s:complexType name="UrlMetadata">
<s:attribute type="s:boolean" name="IsResourcePath" use="required"/>
<s:anyAttribute/>
<s:element name="GetListAndView">
<s:element type="s:string" name="viewName" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="GetListAndViewResponse">
<s:element name="GetListAndViewResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:complexType mixed="true">
<s:any/>
<s:element name="DeleteList">
<s:element type="s:string" name="listName" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"/>
<s:element name="DeleteListResponse">
<s:complexType/>
<s:element name="AddList">
<s:element type="s:string" name="description" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element type="s:int" name="templateID" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"/>
<s:element name="AddListResponse">
<s:element name="AddListResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="AddListFromFeature">
<s:element type="s:string" name="description" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element type="s1:guid" name="featureID" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"/>
<s:element type="s:int" name="templateID" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"/>
<s:element name="AddListFromFeatureResponse">
<s:element name="AddListFromFeatureResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="UpdateList">
<s:element name="listProperties" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="newFields" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="updateFields" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="deleteFields" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element type="s:string" name="listVersion" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="UpdateListResponse">
<s:element name="UpdateListResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="GetListCollection">
<s:element name="GetListCollectionResponse">
<s:element name="GetListCollectionResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="GetListItems">
<s:element name="query" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="viewFields" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element type="s:string" name="rowLimit" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="queryOptions" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element type="s:string" name="webID" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="GetListItemsResponse">
<s:element name="GetListItemsResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="GetListItemChanges">
<s:element type="s:string" name="since" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="contains" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="GetListItemChangesResponse">
<s:element name="GetListItemChangesResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="GetListItemChangesWithKnowledge">
<s:element type="s:string" name="syncScope" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="knowledge" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="GetListItemChangesWithKnowledgeResponse">
<s:element name="GetListItemChangesWithKnowledgeResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="GetListItemChangesSinceToken">
<s:element type="s:string" name="changeToken" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="GetListItemChangesSinceTokenResponse">
<s:element name="GetListItemChangesSinceTokenResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="UpdateListItems">
<s:element type="s:string" name="listName"/>
<s:element name="updates">
<s:element name="UpdateListItemsResponse">
<s:element name="UpdateListItemsResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="UpdateListItemsWithKnowledge">
<s:element type="s:string" name="listName"/>
<s:element name="updates">
<s:element type="s:string" name="syncScope" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="knowledge" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="UpdateListItemsWithKnowledgeResponse">
<s:element name="UpdateListItemsWithKnowledgeResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="AddDiscussionBoardItem">
<s:element type="s:base64Binary" name="message" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="AddDiscussionBoardItemResponse">
<s:element name="AddDiscussionBoardItemResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="AddWikiPage">
<s:element type="s:string" name="strListName" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element type="s:string" name="listRelPageUrl" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element type="s:string" name="wikiContent" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="AddWikiPageResponse">
<s:element name="AddWikiPageResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="GetVersionCollection">
<s:element type="s:string" name="strlistID" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element type="s:string" name="strlistItemID" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element type="s:string" name="strFieldName" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="GetVersionCollectionResponse">
<s:element name="GetVersionCollectionResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="AddAttachment">
<s:element type="s:string" name="listItemID" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element type="s:string" name="fileName" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element type="s:base64Binary" name="attachment" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="AddAttachmentResponse">
<s:element type="s:string" name="AddAttachmentResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="GetAttachmentCollection">
<s:element name="GetAttachmentCollectionResponse">
<s:element name="GetAttachmentCollectionResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="DeleteAttachment">
<s:element type="s:string" name="url" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="DeleteAttachmentResponse">
<s:element name="CheckOutFile">
<s:element type="s:string" name="pageUrl" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element type="s:string" name="checkoutToLocal" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element type="s:string" name="lastmodified" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="CheckOutFileResponse">
<s:element type="s:boolean" name="CheckOutFileResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"/>
<s:element name="UndoCheckOut">
<s:element name="UndoCheckOutResponse">
<s:element type="s:boolean" name="UndoCheckOutResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"/>
<s:element name="CheckInFile">
<s:element type="s:string" name="comment" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element type="s:string" name="CheckinType" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="CheckInFileResponse">
<s:element type="s:boolean" name="CheckInFileResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1"/>
<s:element name="GetListContentTypes">
<s:element type="s:string" name="contentTypeId" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="GetListContentTypesResponse">
<s:element name="GetListContentTypesResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="GetListContentTypesAndProperties">
<s:element type="s:string" name="propertyPrefix" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element type="s:boolean" name="includeWebProperties" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="GetListContentTypesAndPropertiesResponse">
<s:element name="GetListContentTypesAndPropertiesResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="GetListContentType">
<s:element name="GetListContentTypeResponse">
<s:element name="GetListContentTypeResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="CreateContentType">
<s:element type="s:string" name="displayName" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element type="s:string" name="parentType" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="fields" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="contentTypeProperties" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element type="s:string" name="addToView" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="CreateContentTypeResponse">
<s:element type="s:string" name="CreateContentTypeResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="UpdateContentType">
<s:element name="contentTypeProperties" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="newFields" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="updateFields" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="deleteFields" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element type="s:string" name="addToView" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="UpdateContentTypeResponse">
<s:element name="UpdateContentTypeResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="DeleteContentType">
<s:element name="DeleteContentTypeResponse">
<s:element name="DeleteContentTypeResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="UpdateContentTypeXmlDocument">
<s:element name="newDocument" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="UpdateContentTypeXmlDocumentResponse">
<s:element name="UpdateContentTypeXmlDocumentResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="UpdateContentTypesXmlDocument">
<s:element name="newDocument" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="UpdateContentTypesXmlDocumentResponse">
<s:element name="UpdateContentTypesXmlDocumentResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="DeleteContentTypeXmlDocument">
<s:element type="s:string" name="documentUri" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="DeleteContentTypeXmlDocumentResponse">
<s:element name="DeleteContentTypeXmlDocumentResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
<s:element name="ApplyContentTypeToList">
<s:element type="s:string" name="webUrl" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>
<s:element name="ApplyContentTypeToListResponse">
<s:element name="ApplyContentTypeToListResult" maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0">
</s:schema>
<s:schema targetNamespace="http://microsoft.com/wsdl/types/" elementFormDefault="qualified">
<s:simpleType name="guid">
<s:restriction base="s:string">
<s:pattern value="[0-9a-fA-F]{8}-[0-9a-fA-F]{4}-[0-9a-fA-F]{4}-[0-9a-fA-F]{4}-[0-9a-fA-F]{12}"/>
</s:restriction>
</s:simpleType>
</s:schema>
</wsdl:types>
<wsdl:message name="GetListSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetList"/>
</wsdl:message>
<wsdl:message name="GetListSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetListAndViewSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListAndView"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetListAndViewSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListAndViewResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="DeleteListSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:DeleteList"/>
<wsdl:message name="DeleteListSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:DeleteListResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="AddListSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:AddList"/>
<wsdl:message name="AddListSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:AddListResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="AddListFromFeatureSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:AddListFromFeature"/>
<wsdl:message name="AddListFromFeatureSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:AddListFromFeatureResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="UpdateListSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:UpdateList"/>
<wsdl:message name="UpdateListSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:UpdateListResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetListCollectionSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListCollection"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetListCollectionSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListCollectionResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetListItemsSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListItems"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetListItemsSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListItemsResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetListItemChangesSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListItemChanges"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetListItemChangesSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListItemChangesResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetListItemChangesWithKnowledgeSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListItemChangesWithKnowledge"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetListItemChangesWithKnowledgeSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListItemChangesWithKnowledgeResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetListItemChangesSinceTokenSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListItemChangesSinceToken"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetListItemChangesSinceTokenSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListItemChangesSinceTokenResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="UpdateListItemsSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:UpdateListItems"/>
<wsdl:message name="UpdateListItemsSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:UpdateListItemsResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="UpdateListItemsWithKnowledgeSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:UpdateListItemsWithKnowledge"/>
<wsdl:message name="UpdateListItemsWithKnowledgeSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:UpdateListItemsWithKnowledgeResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="AddDiscussionBoardItemSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:AddDiscussionBoardItem"/>
<wsdl:message name="AddDiscussionBoardItemSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:AddDiscussionBoardItemResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="AddWikiPageSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:AddWikiPage"/>
<wsdl:message name="AddWikiPageSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:AddWikiPageResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetVersionCollectionSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetVersionCollection"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetVersionCollectionSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetVersionCollectionResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="AddAttachmentSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:AddAttachment"/>
<wsdl:message name="AddAttachmentSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:AddAttachmentResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetAttachmentCollectionSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetAttachmentCollection"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetAttachmentCollectionSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetAttachmentCollectionResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="DeleteAttachmentSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:DeleteAttachment"/>
<wsdl:message name="DeleteAttachmentSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:DeleteAttachmentResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="CheckOutFileSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:CheckOutFile"/>
<wsdl:message name="CheckOutFileSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:CheckOutFileResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="CheckOutFileUrlMetadata">
<wsdl:part name="UrlMetadata" element="tns:UrlMetadata"/>
<wsdl:message name="UndoCheckOutSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:UndoCheckOut"/>
<wsdl:message name="UndoCheckOutSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:UndoCheckOutResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="UndoCheckOutUrlMetadata">
<wsdl:message name="CheckInFileSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:CheckInFile"/>
<wsdl:message name="CheckInFileSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:CheckInFileResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="CheckInFileUrlMetadata">
<wsdl:message name="GetListContentTypesSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListContentTypes"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetListContentTypesSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListContentTypesResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetListContentTypesAndPropertiesSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListContentTypesAndProperties"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetListContentTypesAndPropertiesSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListContentTypesAndPropertiesResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetListContentTypeSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListContentType"/>
<wsdl:message name="GetListContentTypeSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetListContentTypeResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="CreateContentTypeSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:CreateContentType"/>
<wsdl:message name="CreateContentTypeSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:CreateContentTypeResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="UpdateContentTypeSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:UpdateContentType"/>
<wsdl:message name="UpdateContentTypeSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:UpdateContentTypeResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="DeleteContentTypeSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:DeleteContentType"/>
<wsdl:message name="DeleteContentTypeSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:DeleteContentTypeResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="UpdateContentTypeXmlDocumentSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:UpdateContentTypeXmlDocument"/>
<wsdl:message name="UpdateContentTypeXmlDocumentSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:UpdateContentTypeXmlDocumentResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="UpdateContentTypesXmlDocumentSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:UpdateContentTypesXmlDocument"/>
<wsdl:message name="UpdateContentTypesXmlDocumentSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:UpdateContentTypesXmlDocumentResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="DeleteContentTypeXmlDocumentSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:DeleteContentTypeXmlDocument"/>
<wsdl:message name="DeleteContentTypeXmlDocumentSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:DeleteContentTypeXmlDocumentResponse"/>
<wsdl:message name="ApplyContentTypeToListSoapIn">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:ApplyContentTypeToList"/>
<wsdl:message name="ApplyContentTypeToListSoapOut">
<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:ApplyContentTypeToListResponse"/>
<wsdl:portType name="ListsSoap">
<wsdl:operation name="GetList">
<wsdl:input message="tns:GetListSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:GetListSoapOut"/>
</wsdl:operation>
<wsdl:operation name="GetListAndView">
<wsdl:input message="tns:GetListAndViewSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:GetListAndViewSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="DeleteList">
<wsdl:input message="tns:DeleteListSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:DeleteListSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="AddList">
<wsdl:input message="tns:AddListSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:AddListSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="AddListFromFeature">
<wsdl:input message="tns:AddListFromFeatureSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:AddListFromFeatureSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="UpdateList">
<wsdl:input message="tns:UpdateListSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:UpdateListSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="GetListCollection">
<wsdl:input message="tns:GetListCollectionSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:GetListCollectionSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="GetListItems">
<wsdl:input message="tns:GetListItemsSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:GetListItemsSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="GetListItemChanges">
<wsdl:input message="tns:GetListItemChangesSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:GetListItemChangesSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="GetListItemChangesWithKnowledge">
<wsdl:input message="tns:GetListItemChangesWithKnowledgeSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:GetListItemChangesWithKnowledgeSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="GetListItemChangesSinceToken">
<wsdl:input message="tns:GetListItemChangesSinceTokenSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:GetListItemChangesSinceTokenSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="UpdateListItems">
<wsdl:input message="tns:UpdateListItemsSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:UpdateListItemsSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="UpdateListItemsWithKnowledge">
<wsdl:input message="tns:UpdateListItemsWithKnowledgeSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:UpdateListItemsWithKnowledgeSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="AddDiscussionBoardItem">
<wsdl:input message="tns:AddDiscussionBoardItemSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:AddDiscussionBoardItemSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="AddWikiPage">
<wsdl:input message="tns:AddWikiPageSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:AddWikiPageSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="GetVersionCollection">
<wsdl:input message="tns:GetVersionCollectionSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:GetVersionCollectionSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="AddAttachment">
<wsdl:input message="tns:AddAttachmentSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:AddAttachmentSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="GetAttachmentCollection">
<wsdl:input message="tns:GetAttachmentCollectionSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:GetAttachmentCollectionSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="DeleteAttachment">
<wsdl:input message="tns:DeleteAttachmentSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:DeleteAttachmentSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="CheckOutFile">
<wsdl:input message="tns:CheckOutFileSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:CheckOutFileSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="UndoCheckOut">
<wsdl:input message="tns:UndoCheckOutSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:UndoCheckOutSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="CheckInFile">
<wsdl:input message="tns:CheckInFileSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:CheckInFileSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="GetListContentTypes">
<wsdl:input message="tns:GetListContentTypesSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:GetListContentTypesSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="GetListContentTypesAndProperties">
<wsdl:input message="tns:GetListContentTypesAndPropertiesSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:GetListContentTypesAndPropertiesSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="GetListContentType">
<wsdl:input message="tns:GetListContentTypeSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:GetListContentTypeSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="CreateContentType">
<wsdl:input message="tns:CreateContentTypeSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:CreateContentTypeSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="UpdateContentType">
<wsdl:input message="tns:UpdateContentTypeSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:UpdateContentTypeSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="DeleteContentType">
<wsdl:input message="tns:DeleteContentTypeSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:DeleteContentTypeSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="UpdateContentTypeXmlDocument">
<wsdl:input message="tns:UpdateContentTypeXmlDocumentSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:UpdateContentTypeXmlDocumentSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="UpdateContentTypesXmlDocument">
<wsdl:input message="tns:UpdateContentTypesXmlDocumentSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:UpdateContentTypesXmlDocumentSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="DeleteContentTypeXmlDocument">
<wsdl:input message="tns:DeleteContentTypeXmlDocumentSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:DeleteContentTypeXmlDocumentSoapOut"/>
<wsdl:operation name="ApplyContentTypeToList">
<wsdl:input message="tns:ApplyContentTypeToListSoapIn"/>
<wsdl:output message="tns:ApplyContentTypeToListSoapOut"/>
</wsdl:portType>
<wsdl:binding type="tns:ListsSoap" name="ListsSoap">
<soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
<wsdl:operation name="GetList">
<soap:operation style="document" soapAction="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/GetList"/>
<wsdl:input>
<soap:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:input>
<wsdl:output>
</wsdl:output>
<wsdl:operation name="GetListAndView">
<soap:operation style="document" soapAction="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/GetListAndView"/>
<wsdl:operation name="DeleteList">
<soap:operation style="document" soapAction="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/DeleteList"/>
<wsdl:operation name="AddList">
<soap:operation style="document" soapAction="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/AddList"/>
<wsdl:operation name="AddListFromFeature">
<soap:operation style="document" soapAction="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/AddListFromFeature"/>
<wsdl:operation name="UpdateList">
<soap:operation style="document" soapAction="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/UpdateList"/>
<wsdl:operation name="GetListCollection">
<soap:operation style="document" soapAction="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/GetListCollection"/>
<wsdl:operation name="GetListItems">
<soap:operation style="document" soapAction="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/GetListItems"/>
<wsdl:operation name="GetListItemChanges">
<soap:operation style="document" soapAction="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/GetListItemChanges"/>
<wsdl:operation name="GetListItemChangesWithKnowledge">
<soap:operation style="document" soapAction="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/GetListItemChangesWithKnowledge"/>
<wsdl:operation name="GetListItemChangesSinceToken">
<soap:operation style="document" soapAction="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/GetListItemChangesSinceToken"/>
<wsdl:operation name="UpdateListItems">
<soap:operation style="document"