Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     App Studio HTML Sizing
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

App Studio HTML Sizing
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
Does anyone know of a video or a different tutorial that goes over positioning and sizing of html elements? I'm trying to build my first webpage that is responsive to screen size and I do not find the app studio manual particularly helpful in explaining this. I'm building this in my test environment using 8206. Thanks

WF 8.0.08 (Prod); WF 8.2.06 (Dev)

Posts: 73 | Location: OK | Registered: November 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Is this may help ?
responsive Design and Templates
Responsive Design

WF versions : Prod 8.2.04M gen 33, Dev 8.2.04M gen 33, OS : Windows, DB : MSSQL, Outputs : HTML, Excel, PDF
In Focus since 2007

Posts: 2394 | Location: Montreal Area, Qc, CA | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
Thanks. It answered a bit of what I need, but I'm looking for something that digs a little deeper into the properties.

Posts: 73 | Location: OK | Registered: November 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We used Portal Pages. I found this documentation helpful for understanding the panel properties and also for setting up a filter panel made with the HTML canvas.

Portal Pages

Filters

Webfocus 8202, Windows

Posts: 20 | Registered: February 12, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
I'll take a look. Thank you.