Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     ***CLOSED Probable Server Crash Message

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
***CLOSED Probable Server Crash Message
 Login/Join

Master
posted
I have been getting more creative. I have a report that can be optionally run to show dollars or units. Further the user can optionally select 1 of 4 report types. The report itself is of the same format but the WHERE condition is differs based on which report option the user selects.

I use the Dialog Mananager to evaluate the dollars/units selection and set my DEFINES accordingly.

I am using the dialog manager to essentialy evaluate the report type and jump (GOTO) the code for the chosen report.

Essentially I created a label for each report type and pasted the report code under each label altering the WHERE condition as necesary.

Whats interesting is that I can open the very first report in GUI mode with no problem. Each of the subsequent 3 reports look like they are about to open but then yeild this messgae:

Error Parsing MASTER FIle filename (IBFS32027) IBFSEXCEPTION 32027: PROBABLE SERVER CRASH (UNKNOWN ERROR 0) (32027)

The weird thing is that the fex appears to run..I just can not get into the GUI.

Anyine know whats happenening?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RobertF,

WebFOCUS 8206.08
Windows, All Outputs

Guru
posted Hide Post
Hi RobertF

This is a friendly follow-up regarding your issue with opening reports.

Please provide the version of WebFOCUS you are running and where your are trying to open the reports - Dev Studio, App Studio or in the Portal.

Check the WebFOCUS Reporting Server to see if in fact an agent has crashed.

If you continue to have this issue it might be best to open a case with IBI at TechSupport and provide a log file such as event.log.

If you have opened a case please post the resolution and update the subject with CASE-OPENED.

Focal Point
Thank you for participating in the Focal Point Forum.

WebFOCUS 8x - BI Portal, Developer Studio, App Studio, Excel, PDF, Active Formats and HTML5

Posts: 487 | Location: Toronto | Registered: June 23, 2009Report This Post