Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     I need help with javascript functionality

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
I need help with javascript functionality
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Hello,

I need help with the following.

the Addendum record list page is to drill down to the addendum detail page, by clicking on the "record type" hyperlink - I think I have this down.

Once they perform the drilldown the addendum detail page appears with the option to export the report to excel or pdf which again should be no problem.

This is the Problem - on the Add. listing page you'll notice an option to
"Export 'ALL' Addendum records" when the user clicks on this hyperlink a pop-up dialog box should appear with the options of Excel, PDF, or Cancel -

If the user selects EXCEL- what should be returned is the example in "export all addendum records excel output mock up" documentation

If a user selects PDF from the dialog box - what should be returned is the example in the "export 'ALL' addendum record_pdf wireframes' document

Additionally - outside of the export all option....when the user drills to the addendem detail page the < Next>> area of the report is to contain the count of the record type. For example if the "record count" for "record type" 2* is 4. Then this should say < Next>> the user should be able to for example be able to click PREVIOUS and get the destination of the previous page and
click the NEXT hyperlink and get the destination of the next page with previous greyed out at the end the the Next link is greyed out and the previous is black.

I very much look forward to you assistance on this matter,

Thanks,
Timothy Brydie

Prod: WebFOCUS 7.6.10 MRE
Oracle/Sybase
Test: DevStudio 7.6.6
WF Server 7.6.6
Report Caster 7.6.6
Web Server - Tomcat
MS Windows XP SP2
Output: HTML, Excel 2000 , PDF, CSV, DOC

Posts: 133 | Registered: December 29, 2006Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Hi tlbrydie,

JaveScript is not within the scope of CSS support. This may be more of a service handled by our Consulting division. For more information and contacts, please check this: Consulting Services.

Hope this helps. Smiler

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.

Posts: 1948 | Location: New York | Registered: November 16, 2004Report This Post