Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] Customization of chart tool tips in 8.206
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[CLOSED] Customization of chart tool tips in 8.206
 Login/Join

posted
Hello,
I need to change the look and content of the chart tool tips. Following the doc “Creating HTML5 Charts …” I have been able to get the tool tips to display as I want, however the Drill down menu is overwritten. Is there a way to add the drill down menu written by the server to my custom tool tip?

My code is below.

*GRAPH_JS_FINAL
"series": [
{
"series": "reset",
"tooltip": "Provider: {{series_label}}
Total Over 120 Days: {{metadata_value(y)}}
Number of Accounts: {{metadata_value(size)}} "
}
],
"pieProperties": {
"holeSize": "0%"
},
"agnosticSettings": {
"chartTypeFullName": "X_Y_Plots_Bubble"
}
*END

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

Windows
All Outputs

Posts: 2 | Registered: June 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
So, are you saying that the drilldown code is overwritten by the GRAPH_JS_FINAL code section?
TYPE=DATA, COLUMN=THIS_COLUMN, FOCEXEC='THIS_FEX', TARGET=_blank,$

Posts: 3020 | Location: Middle Tennessee [8204M Gen48 in Test&Prod] | Registered: February 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, that is what is happening. If you look at the page source, you will see the JS code written by the Rpt Server which is then followed by the custom code in GRAPH_JS_FINAL block.

Windows
All Outputs

Posts: 2 | Registered: June 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post