Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Error code is: 32079Could not get error message

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Error code is: 32079Could not get error message
 Login/Join

Expert
posted
my users are getting this on the home page of bid, from time to time. ha! i googled the number, its a fax machine error. ha!
Any ideas?
max connections per user is 5
idle_seession_limit isn't set
agent_refresh is 2, but i'm gonna set it back to 1. (at 1, all those number_ready never get used)

In Focus since 1979///7706m/5 ;wintel 2008/64;OAM security; Oracle db, ///MRE/BID

Posts: 3811 | Location: Manhattan | Registered: October 28, 2003Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
You've obviously done your research!

From the file - C:\ibi\WebFOCUS81\client\wfc\etc\ENwebfoc_strings.lng - these 4 lines exist for this message. Admittedly in 8.1.04 but there should be the equivalent in your install.

err_32079=WebFOCUS Message[32079]: EDC_ATM_MAX_CONN_REACH
err_32079_1=Error
err_32079_2=There are no agents available on reporting server for your userid: <insertvariable _LAST_NODE />
err_32079_resolve=Please submit your request again or notify your server administrator.

T

In FOCUS
since 1986
WebFOCUS Server 8.2.01M, thru 8.2.07 on Windows Svr 2008 R2  
WebFOCUS App Studio 8.2.06 standalone on Windows 10 

Posts: 5694 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
How many objects on your dashboard(s)?

T

In FOCUS
since 1986

Posts: 5694 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Do you happen to have SET ERROROUT = ON? Turn it off and see if there are any errors in the resulting source code.

I'm not sure whether that works for portals though, we don't use those...

I've tried to make IBI aware of the issue several times in the past, but they go at it on a case by case basis, one cause at a time, while in principle this should never cause this 'unknown error' (or sometimes even an agent crash!), regardless the underlying error.

Right now I'm starting to suspect that the problem is not caused by ERROROUT = ON handling the error, but instead by the same statement aborting further procedure execution and thus causing certain clean-up and finalization to be skipped. But I'm probably running a bit ahead of things now... Wink

WebFOCUS 8.1.03, Windows 7-64/2008-64, IBM DB2/400, Oracle 11g & RDB, MS SQL-Server 2005, SAP, PostgreSQL 11, Output: HTML, PDF, Excel 2010
: Member of User Group Benelux :

Posts: 1669 | Location: Enschede, Netherlands | Registered: August 12, 2010Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
aha! thanks. i did a search of the entire webfocus77 dir for '32079' and came up empty so that's an omission on this build.
but now i know why.
maybe i'll add them manually and see what happens.
What counts as an object? landing page is one report..a bunch of text and links to domains. 1 agent cranks the whole thing.

so, there's a difference i take it between
EDC_ATM_MAX_CONN_REACH
and
EDC_ATM_MAX_AGENTS_REACH
there is no MAX_CONN in that .lng file, interestingly.
i'm guessing MAX_CONN is the whole box and MAX_AGENTS is per user ????

This message has been edited. Last edited by: susannah,

In Focus since 1979///7706m/5 ;wintel 2008/64;OAM security; Oracle db, ///MRE/BID

Posts: 3811 | Location: Manhattan | Registered: October 28, 2003Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Just checked a 7.7.03 install and those lines do not exist in that file.

Not sure what response I'd get from you if I suggest that you contact Tech Support? Wink

T

In FOCUS
since 1986

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Susan,

(INF32079) TOTAL LENGTH OF ALL FIELDS=',I5)

Also, someone else had similar issues with agent crash and this error code

previous post

WebFOCUS 8105m
Windows 7, All Outputs

Member of the Benelux Usergroup

Posts: 198 | Location: Amsterdam | Registered: August 24, 2011Report This Post