Focal Point
[CLOSED] row limit in infoassist for loading values from external file..?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/7407051995

February 22, 2011, 09:48 AM
craig01
[CLOSED] row limit in infoassist for loading values from external file..?
in infoassist,when i use the option i.e; add a filter and fetch the values to that filter from a external source,what is the Row limit that i can select the values from the external file.?

please Help..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WF 7610, WINDOWS
EXCEL/PDF/HTML
February 22, 2011, 10:23 AM
GCohen
The default limit is usually 500. But there is a button on the main InfoAssist panel that allows you to change the default of real data or change to 'dummy' data.

Release 7.6.9
Windows
HTML
February 22, 2011, 10:46 AM
craig01
Hi cohen,
thanks for the reply..
could you please help me where i can change in the infoassist main panel.
BTW,i am talking about the row limit for the filter not the Record limit for the report.

WF 7610, WINDOWS
EXCEL/PDF/HTML
February 23, 2011, 04:49 PM
GCohen
I never heard of a Row Limit on a filter. You could have a Record limit on the entire report.e.g.
WHERE RECORDLIMIT EQ number ;

Release 7.6.9
Windows
HTML
October 28, 2014, 06:30 PM
EddieS
I believe the question being asked here is one I also have. I'm working with a BW query and want to filter on one of the Query Variables. I can drag it to the Filter box and then select Values - Fetch All Values from Source. When the Data Value list returns it is limited to a subset of the available values from the original BW query. I need to see all possible data values. Is there a setting somewhere to specify select all?

Release 8.0.05
Windows
HTML

WebFOCUS 8.0.0.3