Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] Convert ActiveX Grid to JS Grid Problem With Entering Data
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[CLOSED] Convert ActiveX Grid to JS Grid Problem With Entering Data
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
I have changed an ActiveX Grid to a JS Grid on my Maintain form. The JS Grid works perfect in Local Host but when I move the program to the server, I can not enter data; the cells seem to be read-only. Is there something I need on the server for JS Grids. I am testing on release 7.7.05.
Thanks, Kent

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,

Windows2003 Server, WebFOCUS 7.7.02 Developers Studio and MRE

Posts: 63 | Location: Ft. Wayne, IN | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Kent
What browser are you using? There is nothing that you need on the server, but there maybe a version of ie that is not certified. Can you try another browser like Firefox or an earlier version of ie?

Mark

Posts: 660 | Location: New York | Registered: May 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post