Focal Point
You can't always get what you want : Format Exl2K Formula-Position and ColSpan ok but

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/749107545

October 11, 2010, 08:59 AM
Baillecl
You can't always get what you want : Format Exl2K Formula-Position and ColSpan ok but
Bonjour,
I enjoy Focus MVS 7.6.11 which is as close to master the link Focus --> Excel as ever (I mean for Focus MVS)
On my side, I think than I am as close as ever to Master Colspan, Position and this kind of things.
So I want to get precisely what I need.

And I've problems with Footing Bottom:

I want Blue Bottom lines with small caracters (Arial 8) and I get that for the 1st Item only.
Following Items have no BackColor and Arial 10, even if they are correctly located and with expected width...

Has any one got an idea or any piece of help ?

Cordially and Focusely

quote:

TYPE=FOOTING,
HEADALIGN=BODY,
FONT='ARIAL',
SIZE=08,
COLOR='BLACK',
BACKCOLOR=RGB(153 204 255),
GRID=ON,
BORDER=LIGHT,
BORDER-STYLE=SOLID,
BORDER-COLOR=GREY,
JUSTIFY=CENTER,
$
TYPE=FOOTING,
ITEM=1,
POSITION=MOIS_ED(2),
COLSPAN=2,
$
TYPE=FOOTING,
ITEM=2,
POSITION=STATION_ED(2),
COLSPAN=5,
JUSTIFY=LEFT,
$
TYPE=FOOTING,
ITEM=3,
POSITION=NB_REM_JSEM_0,
COLSPAN=2,
JUSTIFY=LEFT,
$
TYPE=FOOTING,
ITEM=4,
POSITION=NB_CHQ_JSEM_0,
COLSPAN=1,
$

Focus Mainframe 7.6.11
Dev Studio 7.6.11 and !!!
PC Focus, Focus for OS/2, FFW Six, MSO
October 11, 2010, 09:23 AM
GamP
It is the same as with PDF. Coloring differentr items just does not work, if you do not output to HTML. For some odd reason it colors the entire line only. I think there have already cases been opened with IB for this, and the more cases for the same problem ups its priority - so ...

GamP

- Using AS 8.2.01 on Windows 10 - IE11.
in Focus since 1988
October 11, 2010, 10:01 AM
Baillecl
Thanks to GamP
Let's pray together Father Focus, and, some day ...
But I've just found a funny thing : MVS Focus Version 7.3.4 obeys my claim for character size and color ...
It never was brilliant with Mastering Grids (which 7.6.11 does far better), but for Size and Color : 7.3.4 / 7.6.11 : Fifteen - love
Cordially and Focusely

Focus Mainframe 7.6.11
Dev Studio 7.6.11 and !!!
PC Focus, Focus for OS/2, FFW Six, MSO