Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     graph: group labels for multiple series
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

graph: group labels for multiple series
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
Is it possible to display individual labels for multiple series on a graph?

I've tried using the setGroupLabelArray(...); but I can't define which series needs the labels. I need to do this because I'm trying to display a specific tooltip label for each point on the scatter plot graph.

Is there something that lets me define the individual label for each series... the setSeriesLabelArray(...); just sets the series name and not the individual points.

I have which series the point is in and the number which it is... now I just need to get my custom string for the tooltip label.

thanks,

Leo

Posts: 96 | Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: January 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<monte2000>
posted
Hi Leo.

Tool-tip text cannot currently be customized using the Graph API. We expect to provide this functionality in an upcoming release.

Monica

Reply With QuoteReport This Post