Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Radio Button Missing on HTML Page [SOLVED]

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Radio Button Missing on HTML Page [SOLVED]
 Login/Join

<trima>
posted
We have created a dashboard page and have had some of the employees testing the functionality of the page. We have radio buttons so that a user can choose the output type (HTML or Excel). A couple of user can see the radio button in front of HTML, but the radio button in front of Excel is missing.

The users have IE6 with SP2 or SP3.

Have you ever seen this problem? Do you have a solution?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <trima>,

Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Just for starters: Make sure the radio buttons are not behind anything from within the HTML Composer. If so, primary-click on the raio button then selecet "Bring to Front". Also check to ensure that the radio buttons properties "columns" is set to whatever it that yuo need.

Posts: 3132 | Location: Tennessee, Nashville area | Registered: February 23, 2005Report This Post
<trima>
posted
Doug,

Everyone in our test group (approx 30 people)can see the radio buttons except for two people. I've tried changing my resolution, font size, etc. But cannot get mine to go away. I am at a loss.

Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
This doesn't sound like a WebFOCUS problem, but a local workstation issue, OS or web browser.

Have you tried to view the web page source code on the two PC's that do not display the radio button correctly? That is where I'd start.

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post
<trima>
posted
Figured out that the font size of the values associated with the radio buttons was not specified on the HTML Composer. Therefore, whenever the user changed to IE text size it effected where the radio buttons were placed. The font is white so that the values do not appear, only a picture. So I could not see that the font size was being effected by the user.

Once I defined the font size in the HTML Composer the user could no longer change it on their workstation.

Report This Post