Focal Point
Source Safe path setting

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/7561030132

June 04, 2007, 06:07 PM
walker
Source Safe path setting
Microsoft Visual Source Safe was installed on my machine before WebFocus Development Studio with a source database for non-WebFocus projects.
After installing WebFocus, we added to Source Safe tree new source folder (Source Safe database) for WebFocus projects.
So now we have 2 databases in Source Safe.
But when I tried bound any WebFocus project to Source Safe database Development Studio using the path to the first, created with Source Safe installation, database instead of WebFocus projects database. How and where I can change path setting to force Development Studio using WebFocus projects Source Safe database?
Thank you.

WebFocus 7.1.4
Windows XP
June 13, 2007, 12:48 PM
Kerry
Hi walker,

Has this issue been resolved on your site?

Can you please update your signature to let us know what release of WebFOCOUS and Developer Studio you are using? Also, what release of Source Safe are you using? I ran a bit search on our online documents and came to the understanding that this issue may be related to the release/version you are using.

Meanwhile, the following Developer Studio manuals may be of interest as well:

WebFOCUS Developer Studio Installation and Configuration 7.6.1
You will need to have an InfoResponse username/password to access the online manual. If you are on other releases of WebFOCUS, please let me know specifically and I will be more than happy to locate the right version for you.

Hope this helps. Smiler

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.