I need to migrate quite a large number of MS Access Reports to WebFOCUS.
Has any of you done this in the past ?
Do you know if there is a tutorial (or a strategy) that would make this easier and as much automated as possible ?
Thanks for sharing your experience.This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,
Since both are in different technologies. You can't automate. For any tool migration, you need to follow these process.
1. Understand existing reports and its business logic.
2. Check if its possible to have same or similar functionality in WF.
3. Elimiate unwanted/unused reports
4. Perform report reconciliation
5. Start developing final report set in WF
6. In case if any SQL used in MS Access, check options for further tuning and make use of same in WF.
Hope this helps.
|Powered by Social Strata|