Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     International Summit series 2014

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
International Summit series 2014
 Login/Join

Expert
posted
Don't forget that the International Summit series follows on from the US Summit in June.

Make sure you book your place early in your respective Country.

For the UK you can register via this link

Note that this year, in many of the Countries, there will also be a User Group Breakout Session where you can find out about App Studio.

I hope to see you there!

T

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tony A,

In FOCUS
since 1986
WebFOCUS Server 8.2.01M, thru 8.2.07 on Windows Svr 2008 R2  
WebFOCUS App Studio 8.2.06 standalone on Windows 10 

Posts: 5694 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Unsure of when and where your local International Summit event is taking place and where to register?

Check out this link

T

In FOCUS
since 1986

Posts: 5694 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
There's still time to register for your Countries event - don't leave it to the last minute and potentially miss the opportunity.

If you're planning to attend the UK event then I hope to see you there Smiler

T

In FOCUS
since 1986

Gold member
posted Hide Post
Too bad that people from Portugal have to go to Madrid on a Thursday if they want to attend...

WebFOCUS App Studio 8103
Windows7
All outputs

Posts: 58 | Location: London, UK | Registered: May 09, 2011Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Hi Diogopc,

Having never been to Madrid on a Thursday I couldn't comment Wink

It is a shame that there only so many events that can be put on, and I do not know what the criteria is for decisions on where to hold these events.

I know that a one day event is different to a 4/5 day event (as in the US) but think of the distances that people in the US (and throughout the world!) travel to be able to attend.

I can only state - as both an ex-customer and now IB - that I have always found them to be useful. This year, with breakout sessions for the developer types, I would argue that it will be even more useful.

T

In FOCUS
since 1986

Expert
posted Hide Post
Has someone acknowledged that
quote:
developer types
exist? I thought we were all "users" playing with GUI...

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post