Focal Point
[SOLVED] AppStudio 815 Object Inspector not visible

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/7877002386

July 25, 2016, 04:58 PM
Starr
[SOLVED] AppStudio 815 Object Inspector not visible
I'm using AppStudio 815 to build a report. After choosing the file/table I expect to see the Object Inspector which shows all fields from the file that I can choose for the report. The Object Inspector box is not available. I don't know how to make it appear. Can anyone assist? I've read through documentation but I still can't figure it out. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Starr,

WebFOCUS 8206
Exl2k
July 26, 2016, 08:19 AM
Squatch
Click the "Home" tab in the upper left corner of the screen, then on the ribbon below make sure "Procedure View" is checked.

Then there should be a "Procedure View" tab on the upper left side of App Studio. You may have to slide your mouse along the left edge for something to appear. When it does, double-click "Report".

App Studio
WebFOCUS 8.1.05M
Windows, All Outputs
July 26, 2016, 08:25 AM
Squatch
It is also possible to "undock" the Object Inspector from the report by double-clicking on the extreme top of its window, in which case it may disappear when you click on another running program's window. It will come back when you follow the instructions I posted above.

To dock it again, double-click on the top of its window.

App Studio
WebFOCUS 8.1.05M
Windows, All Outputs
July 26, 2016, 08:26 AM
Starr
Thanks you so much; it's back.

WebFOCUS 8206
Exl2k