Focal Point
[CLOSED]Error Cannot include resource specified by provided key

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/7877080976

October 28, 2015, 01:56 PM
lenny
[CLOSED]Error Cannot include resource specified by provided key
We have migrated reports and every so often this error comes up when trying to maintain them. Is there a specific trace or something that can be turned on so I can see what the actual issue is? I think sometimes it's due to authority, sometimes it's due to the path of the stylesheet, sometimes it's due to a -INCLUDE path.

When I am just making quick fixes to some reports it has been taking me too long to completely overhaul them. I'd like to find what's causing the issue and just correct that one issue.

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Emily McAllister>,

WebFOCUS 8202M
Client: Windows Server 2012R2/Tomcat 8.0/IIS
Server: IBM i v7r2m0
MS-SQL
October 30, 2015, 07:56 AM
Tamra
Hi lenny,

I am following up with you regarding your question about tracing in a report.

You can add the following to the top of the code:

-SET &ECHO=ALL;
-? &

Run the report ( or add in -EXIT at appropriate spots) on the report output - right mouse click and view source. Scroll to the bottom of the file to see the resulting code with &variables resolved.

If you are running reports against RDBMS tables then search the forum for SQL TRACE.

Review the following from the forum:
Trace ...

Let us know if this help you with resolving your errors.

Thank you for participating in the Focal Point Forum.

Kindest regards,
Tamra Colangelo
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders Inc.

WebFOCUS 8x - BI Portal, Developer Studio, App Studio, Excel, PDF, Active Formats and HTML5
November 01, 2015, 04:48 AM
Rifaz
May be, all the necessary files to be published.

-Rifaz

WebFOCUS 7.7.x and 8.x
December 02, 2015, 10:38 AM
Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Thanks for your insight, Rifaz. The fex worked fine directly from Dev Studio, but failed from ReportCaster and I couldn't figure you why until I read your post questioning publication. After publishing the "included" fex it ran successfully.

Windows, HTML, AHTML, Excel
In FOCUS since 1983
December 09, 2015, 09:03 AM
GavinL
Did you figure out what the issue is? We are having the same problem, with only a few of our users, which are admin. The other admins don't have that issue.

- FOCUS Man, just FOCUS!
-----------------------------
Product: WebFOCUS
Version: 8.1.04
Server: Windows 2008 Server