Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED] Running a report with a different parameter value from 2 images
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

[SOLVED] Running a report with a different parameter value from 2 images
 Login/Join

Guru
posted
I have a report created in App Studio. I have 2 images in an html pages. I want them both to run the same report, but with different values for the same parameter.

Fernando

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fernando,

Prod WF 8.1.04, QA WF 8.2.03, Dev WF 8.2.03

Posts: 251 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
How are you populating the parameters?

WebFOCUS 8203, Unix, Windows

Posts: 1309 | Location: New York City | Registered: December 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
Create a button to call your report. For the parameter make it a hidden input. Hide the button. Using javascript for each image click see the hidden input value. Then call the button on click to run the procedure.

Scott

Posts: 848 | Registered: May 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
TexasStingray, I am going a variation of your idea. I will create a drop down and tie it to the report. Then I will hide and use javascript to select the appropriate item and run the report.

Fernando

Prod WF 8.1.04, QA WF 8.2.03, Dev WF 8.2.03

Posts: 251 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post