Focal Point
[CLOSED] Report Caster output Excel file blank for some users

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/8257072595

December 13, 2010, 09:24 AM
BarkerJ
[CLOSED] Report Caster output Excel file blank for some users
I am new to Report Caster - I am bursting a master document based on username to about 10 people. The master file gets Cast out seperatly to the Manager of the dept. When the report is burst some people (even with same excel versions) say their file is blank. When they forward it to me I can open it and it is not blank. Any suggestions?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

7611 - Win 7
all output
December 22, 2010, 10:18 AM
Kerry
Hi BarkerJ,

I checked with our technicals and here is the suggestion: If one person has the problem but then forwards their email to you and it opens ok on your pc, then the difference is with the browser/excel setup between your pc and theirs. If you have a pc/lan administration group, can you please ask for their help as to what is the difference in the pc setup? The possibility could be the browser settings, or the excel versions/settings, hard to tell without looking closely.
If pc/lan group’s advice is not useful, please contact Customer Support Services for assistance. The phone number is 1-800-736-6130, or access online at InfoResponse.

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.