Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] (FOC1400) SQLCODE IS -1224 (HEX: FFFFFB38)

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[CLOSED] (FOC1400) SQLCODE IS -1224 (HEX: FFFFFB38)
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,
Could any body please let me know what does the following errors mean?

1. (FOC1400) SQLCODE IS -1224 (HEX: FFFFFB38)
: [40003] [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL1224N The database manager is not able to
: accept new requests, has terminated all requests in progress, or has ter
: minated your particular request due to an error or a force interrupt. S
: QLSTATE=55032

2.(FOC1414) EXECUTE IMMEDIATE ERROR.

3.(FOC1400) SQLCODE IS -99999 (HEX: FFFE7961)
: [08003] [IBM][CLI Driver] CLI0106E Connection is closed. SQLSTATE=08003

4.(FOC1365) ROLLBACK ERROR

I am running a procedure and retrieving a huge data from a DB2 source and multiple operations are performed to filter out the data.

Atlast once all filtering operations are done i hold the data in FORMAT DB2.

When i try to hold the data i get above mentioned error messages. Please let me know what could be the probable reason for error.

Many thanks...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

Posts: 21 | Location: bangalore | Registered: December 18, 2008Report This Post
<JG>
posted
quote:
I am running a procedure and retrieving a huge data from a DB2 source and multiple operations are performed to filter out the data.

SQLCODE IS -1224 and associated SQLSTATE=55032

I would suggest that you are probably having shared memory issues.

You should be getting a DB2 dump generated,
Find that and sit down with a good DBA and several large cups of coffe.

Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
While the error does not point to this, generally, DBAs don't allow create table access to DB2 databases. Make sure you have access rights for this.

Also, temporarily modify your program to NOT retrieve "a huge data from a DB2 source" to ensure all the steps of the program work...

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Francis,

I have access to create DB2 files. I tried creating few sample DB2 files with minimal data and it resulted in successfull creation.

Also i tried retrieving the same amount of data and holding this data in Focus file and i was able do it.

As JG mentioned i guess it could be a shared memory issue.

I will check with Admin and i will post back if i get know any solution regarding this.

Thanks all for your inputs Smiler

Expert
posted Hide Post
IBM > DB2 Version 9 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows

SQL1224N - The database manager is not able to accept new requests, has terminated all requests in progress, or has terminated your particular request due to a problem with your request.

Francis

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Francis,

Could this be a code issue written to fetch the data? or is it the database agent is not accepting the request as huge data is retrieved?

Expert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also i tried retrieving the same amount of data and holding this data in Focus file and i was able do it.

Perhaps the error is because the program is attempting to create a very large DB2 table.

Did you check into the shared memory issue JG suggested? I don't know anything about shared memory.

Francis

<JG>
posted
HOLD FORMAT FOCUS and HOLD FORMAT DB2 are 2 very, very different things.

Spooling the data back so that WebFOCUS can process it is not the same as
asking the DB2 engine to process it.

I really would investigate the shared memory possibility as this appears
to be a DB2 issue not a WebFOCUS issue.

Report This Post