Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     (SOLVED) No Excel output in IE8
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

(SOLVED) No Excel output in IE8
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Hello,

I'm running a very basic report on my local machine and having the output in Excel (2007). I'm getting the "No query information to decode" message when I try to download the report. This only happens with Excel; HTML and PDF work fine. I have IE8 and WF 7.6.11. Should I be on a lower version of IE? Appreciate any suggestions you might have. Thanks

Luiz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Luiz De Assis,

Posts: 117 | Location: Denver | Registered: July 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
It should work quite nicely... I'm on 7.6.10 and IE8 and it works here quite nicely...

Post some pertinent code for further analysis...

In FOCUS Since 1983 ~ from FOCUS to WebFOCUS.
   Most recent: 8204 Gen 48 in Test and Production.
   Currently Available. Please contact me.

Posts: 2987 | Location: Middle Tennessee [8204M Gen48 in Test&Prod] | Registered: February 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Doug,

The issue was cause by my IE8 security setup. I've fixed it by turning off the information bar for ActiveX controls. Thanks

Luiz

Posts: 117 | Location: Denver | Registered: July 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post