Focal Point
(FOC098) LIMIT FOR TOTAL LENGTH OF ALL VERB OBJECTS EXCEEDED

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/8451068331

June 02, 2005, 01:08 PM
FliPPeR
(FOC098) LIMIT FOR TOTAL LENGTH OF ALL VERB OBJECTS EXCEEDED
Help!

We're geting an error with a report that basically calls a stored procedure on a MSSQL server.

(FOC098) LIMIT FOR TOTAL LENGTH OF ALL VERB OBJECTS EXCEEDED Mad

It worked great before, than all of a sudden, error! the codes wasn't changed either in WF or in the stored proc.

SQL SQLMSS SET SERVER CME_CHE
SET SQLENGINE = SQLMSS
SQL SQLMSS EX pms_Mathilda..Rpt_RequestPayment NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL;
TABLE FILE SQLOUT
PRINT *
ON TABLE HOLD AS SDETAILS FORMAT FOCUS
END

Do you have any idea?
June 02, 2005, 01:37 PM
mgrackin
Reverse engineer the request. I would add a ?FF command after the TABLE FILE SQLOUT statement to see how many fields came back into the SQLOUT HOLD file and what their lengths are and then compare the information to known limits for all verb objects.
June 02, 2005, 01:48 PM
FliPPeR
Thanks, didn't remember that ?FF command Roll Eyes

I did the ? HOLD SQLOUT, but this particular hold file isn't considered as an hold file. Anyway.

Using the ?FF shows that the last fields named "comments" looks like an A32767, I'll try to take just a substring of it.

Thanks
October 24, 2007, 02:11 AM
Srinivasan_Munuswamy
Thanks grackin that was useful for me as well Smiler Smiler

WF 8.0.0.9 Database : oracle

CURRENT:
WebFOCUS 8.0.0.9 /oracle 11 i

November 20, 2007, 02:32 PM
slfmr
Thanks for all of your help, I was able to get back the formats coming back and let's say they were a lot larger than the database people were claiming Smiler.

Much appreciation!

Dev, SIT, UAT, Production:7.6.6
Dev Sandbox:7.6.11

Dev Studio - 7.6.6