Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] JSCHART Issues in Portal(WF8202)

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[CLOSED] JSCHART Issues in Portal(WF8202)
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

Issues with charts(FORMAT JSCHART) in Portal(WF8202M).

Portal works fine in Chrome, issues in IE 11 (11.0.9600.19507).

Details:

1.Created two simple charts(CHART_1 & CHART_2) using CAR file - "FORMAT JSCHART".

2.BIP/portals - created portal.

Page 1 - CHART_1
Page 2 - CHART_2

3.Run the portal.

3.1 - Page 1 : Hover over on CHART_1 works fine.

4.Page 2 - Hover over on CHART_2 works fine.

5.Switching back to Page 1 - hover over doesn't work on CHART_1.
(view source - somehow it's picking CHART_2 properties).

6.Page 2 - CHART_2 works fine.

--> problem is in only IE

Please let me know if any suggestions.

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

WebFOCUS 7x & 8x

Posts: 13 | Location: Toronto, ON, CA. | Registered: June 27, 2013Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
NARSA

Check your compatibility mode settings in IE. Play with them and see if it makes a difference.

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats

Posts: 2127 | Location: Customer Support | Registered: April 12, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FP Mod Chuck:
NARSA

Check your compatibility mode settings in IE. Play with them and see if it makes a difference.

Thank you.

I have tried but still it is not working.

WebFOCUS 7x & 8x

Posts: 13 | Location: Toronto, ON, CA. | Registered: June 27, 2013Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
NARSA

I am using WebFOCUS 8.2.06 and IE 11.418.18362.0 and am not experiencing any issues with changing from one tab to another.

Posts: 2127 | Location: Customer Support | Registered: April 12, 2005Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I am using 8202m and having the same issue as Narsa described - only on IE. Chrome works fine.

Posts: 167 | Location: Montreal | Registered: September 23, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
NARSA

I am using WebFOCUS 8.2.06 and IE 11.418.18362.0 and am not experiencing any issues with changing from one tab to another.

Hi,

Changing from one tab to another is fine, problem is when hover over on chart.

Please can you try hover over on charts in each page changing from one tab to another and see if it works.

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NARSA,

WebFOCUS 7x & 8x

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
NARSA

Yes I should have been clearer, hovering over the charts after switching back and forth between the tabs works fine for me with 8.2.06.

posted Hide Post
quote:
NARSA

Yes I should have been clearer, hovering over the charts after switching back and forth between the tabs works fine for me with 8.2.06.

Thank you Chuck.

WebFOCUS 7x & 8x

posted Hide Post
Hi,

Looking for suggestions.

Thanks

WebFOCUS 7x & 8x

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Narsa

Since BM confirmed he is having the same issue with 8202M then I think you need to consider an upgrade or open a case with techsupport and see if they have another answer.