Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED] horizontal bar graph (bar graph values should to show at right side of bar)

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[SOLVED] horizontal bar graph (bar graph values should to show at right side of bar)
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
Hi have req to show same as below graph code ,

but below code the value is showing left side of the bar graph ,but i want to show the values right side of the bar graph.

DEFINE FILE GGSALES
DIFFERENCE/D7M=BUDDOLLARS-DOLLARS;
END

TABLE FILE GGSALES
BY CITY
SUM BUDDOLLARS/D7M DOLLARS/D7M DIFFERENCE
ON TABLE SET PAGE-NUM OFF
ON TABLE SET STYLE *
GRID=OFF, $
GRAPHTYPE=DATA, COLUMN=N4, $
ENDSTYLE
END

Thank you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

WebFOCUS 8202

Posts: 61 | Location: India | Registered: March 24, 2014Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

This is being inline graph per data.

You want keep first DIFFERENCE column with making text "invisible" so inline graph show still. Then add DIFFERENCE to give value. This is being one way -
DEFINE FILE GGSALES
END

TABLE FILE GGSALES
BY CITY
SUM BUDDOLLARS/D7M DOLLARS/D7M DIFFERENCE AS '' DIFFERENCE
ON TABLE SET STYLE *
GRID=OFF, $
TYPE=DATA, COLUMN=N4, SIZE=1, COLOR=WHITE, $ 
ENDSTYLE
END

Kofi

Client Server 8.1.05: Apache; Tomcat;Windows Server 2012
Reporting Server 8.1.05; Oracle; MS SQL; Windows Server 2012

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Developer,

The feature that your are using is the WF data "Visualize" and, as far as I know, there is not option to change its position.

Kofi option is a good one but the Difference data is displayed twice : on left and right side of the visualisation. The only thing AS '' is doing is to "remove" the title and if you put NOPRINT the whole column (data and visualize) will be hidden.

Using Kofi suggestion, I made some changes. This is still not perfect but I think that it's the best we can do.

DEFINE FILE GGSALES
END

TABLE FILE GGSALES
SUM  BUDDOLLARS/D7M
     DOLLARS/D7M
     DIFFERENCE AS ''
     DIFFERENCE
BY CITY
ON TABLE NOTOTAL
ON TABLE SET STYLE *
$
     GRAPHTYPE=DATA,
     COLUMN=N4,
$
TYPE=REPORT,
     GRID=OFF,
$
TYPE=DATA,
     COLUMN=N4,
     COLOR='WHITE',
$
TYPE=REPORT,
     COLUMN=N4,
     SQUEEZE=0.1,
$
ENDSTYLE
END

WF versions : Prod 8.2.04M gen 33, Dev 8.2.04M gen 33, OS : Windows, DB : MSSQL, Outputs : HTML, Excel, PDF
In Focus since 2007

Posts: 2409 | Location: Montreal Area, Qc, CA | Registered: September 25, 2013Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
SIZE=1,

Like be said, SIZE important! - this time being reduce column "hidden"! Razzer

Kofi

Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
quote:

TYPE=DATA, COLUMN=N4, SIZE=1, COLOR=WHITE, $

Right Kofi, I haven't pay attention to that line.
But it make the visualize really tiny. So I'll keep it at least at SIZE=4.

WF versions : Prod 8.2.04M gen 33, Dev 8.2.04M gen 33, OS : Windows, DB : MSSQL, Outputs : HTML, Excel, PDF
In Focus since 2007

Posts: 2409 | Location: Montreal Area, Qc, CA | Registered: September 25, 2013Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
But it make the visualize really tiny.

Not being this for me on 8.2.01, only text being made small. Visualization still being size of same?

I not be try awkward but funny when say SIZE important. Many jokes be when this be said Razzer

Kofi