Focal Point
[SOLVED]HTML Accordion Tab color

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/8497098886

January 05, 2018, 03:44 PM
MartinY
[SOLVED]HTML Accordion Tab color
Hi,

I have an HTML page with an Accordion control having several tab (pages).
I'm able to change the tab content background color but it's not what I'm looking for.

I want to change the default grey of the tab header background (and possibly the text font darker grey) color to something else.

Is it something possible ?
It doesn't seems to be part of any Accordion properties options.

When I change the Document Theme it does change the tab background color but also affect everything else on the page.

Should I create a custom Theme similar to the one I used but where the Accordion tab will be customized to "my" colors ?
If so, how can I found the location/name of the selected Theme to have the starting point to adapt as I need ?

Thanks to confirm my assumption and send me in the right way.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MartinY,

WF versions : Prod 8.2.04M gen 33, Dev 8.2.04M gen 33, OS : Windows, DB : MSSQL, Outputs : HTML, Excel, PDF
In Focus since 2007
January 08, 2018, 03:34 AM
Tony A
Hi Martin,

Using developer tools within your browser, you should be able to locate the class for the element in question.

Creating a simple HTML page with just the accordian control with a couple of extra pages, I can see that my one is using bip_neutral.css and then using the classes IBI_pageHeaderText, IBI_pageHeader_Selected and IBI_pageHeader for a few of the styling attributes such as colour, font and font-weight.

Personally, if you only wanted to change the colouration for this one situation, I would add some styling within the "Embedded CSS" tab -

.IBI_pageHeaderText {
background-color: #00f;
color: #fff;
}

Because this code appears to be rendered before the "real" class, I would use "!important" to override default styling attributes, should you need to.

T

In FOCUS
since 1986
WebFOCUS Server 8.2.01M, thru 8.2.07 on Windows Svr 2008 R2  
WebFOCUS App Studio 8.2.06 standalone on Windows 10 
January 08, 2018, 10:03 AM
MartinY
Thanks Tony, I'll look at this.

WF versions : Prod 8.2.04M gen 33, Dev 8.2.04M gen 33, OS : Windows, DB : MSSQL, Outputs : HTML, Excel, PDF
In Focus since 2007