Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     (Resolved)HTML COMPOSER Calendar

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
(Resolved)HTML COMPOSER Calendar
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
I have been working with HTML composer and having some success. However I had previuosly written a couple reports with a propt for a dat and used the calendar without issue.. I had some modification requested to the report and made these without issue except that now the calndar is propting me to enter a value where previously it did not. the fex code is below

Unlike the other prompts I cannot find a "Selection required" setting for the calendar in the properties and settings.

I had it working before but now its not I did not want to post the html code as its quite extensive. im sure its something simple like im looking in the wrong place.

E_DATE_1/YYMD='&E_DATE';
B_DATE_1/YYMD='&B_DATE';
END
TABLE FILE AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT
PRINT
&MEASURES.(AND(,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,)).Measures.
BY &SORTA.(BY(,,,,,,,,,,)).Sort1.
BY &SORTB.(BY(,,,,,,,,,,,)).Sort1.
BY &SORTC.(BY(,,,,,,,,,,,)).Sort1.
HEADING
"&TOD"
"&DATE "
"&HEADING1"
"&HEADING2"
"Undergraduate Admissions Profile Report"
"For Term FOOTING
" "
WHERE AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.TERM_CODE_KEY EQ &TERM_CODE_KEY.(OR(FIND SUBTERM.SEG01.STVTERM_CODE,SUBTERM.SEG01.STVTERM_DESC IN subterm)).TERM_CODE_KEY.;
WHERE AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.STYP_CODE EQ &STYP_CODE.(OR(FIND STVSTYP.STVSTYP.STVSTYP_CODE,STVSTYP.STVSTYP.STVSTYP_DESC IN stvstyp)).STYP_CODE.;
WHERE AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.ADMT_CODE EQ &ADMT_CODE.(OR(FIND STVADMT.STVADMT.STVADMT_CODE,STVADMT.STVADMT.STVADMT_DESC IN stvadmt)).ADMT_CODE.;
WHERE AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.DECEASED_IND EQ MISSING;
WHERE AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.APST_CODE EQ &APST_CODE.(OR(FIND STVAPST.STVAPST.STVAPST_CODE,STVAPST.STVAPST.STVAPST_DESC IN stvapst)).APST_CODE.;
WHERE AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.COLL_CODE1 EQ &COLL_CODE1.(OR(FIND STVCOLL.STVCOLL.STVCOLL_CODE,STVCOLL.STVCOLL.STVCOLL_DESC IN stvcoll)).COLL_CODE1.;
WHERE AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.MAJR_CODE1 EQ &MAJR_CODE1.(OR(FIND STVMAJR.STVMAJR.STVMAJR_CODE,STVMAJR.STVMAJR.STVMAJR_DESC IN stvmajr)).MAJR_CODE1.;
WHERE AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.STATE1 EQ &STATE1.(OR(FIND STVSTAT.STVSTAT.STVSTAT_CODE,STVSTAT.STVSTAT.STVSTAT_DESC IN stvstat)).STATE1.;
WHERE AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.APDC_CODE1 EQ &STVAPDC_CODE.(OR(FIND STVAPDC.STVAPDC.STVAPDC_CODE,STVAPDC.STVAPDC.STVAPDC_DESC IN stvapdc)).STVAPDC_CODE.;
WHERE AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.LEVL_CODE NE 'G';
-IF &B_DATE EQ '' GOTO NODATE
WHERE ( AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.APPLICATION_STATUS_DATE GE '&B_DATE' );
-IF &E_DATE EQ '' GOTO NODATE
WHERE ( AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.AS_ADMISSIONS_APPLICANT.APPLICATION_STATUS_DATE LE '&E_DATE' );
-NODATE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Geoff Fish,

809 DevStudio, MRE, Report Caster , Report Library
Output: Excel PDF, HTML

Expert
posted Hide Post
Hi Geoff,

This looks quite confusing: is this issue resolved or not? If not resolved, can you please update the subject line to remove the RESOLVED tag? It will be more outstanding to others who may be able to help. If resolved, would you please share the final solution with all?

Cheers,

Keryr

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.

Posts: 1948 | Location: New York | Registered: November 16, 2004Report This Post