We're checking into how developers like our new Update Assist tool in 5.2.
Questions for which we're looking for answers
1. Have you used Update Assist? Why or why not?
2. Rate the usability experience of using the tool (5 = love it, 0 = hate it)
3. What would you say are the largest benefits to using this tool for your own work flow?
4. If you use Update Assist, do you tend to use the applications as they are generated, or to make changes to the applications once they are generated?
5. If you make changes, what changes do you most commonly make?
6. What capabilities would you like to see Update Assist offer in the future?
thanks for your responses!
Bob Jude Ferrante
WebFOCUS Maintain Products
|Powered by Social Strata|