Focal Point
[CLOSED]Text Labels on Choropleth Map

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/8717009386

September 16, 2016, 10:56 AM
MathematicalRob
[CLOSED]Text Labels on Choropleth Map
I am trying to create a choropleth map with text labels, rather than the default popup tooltips in WebFocus 8.1.05. If I change the chart type to BUBBLEMAP, I can produce labels by following the example on page 540 of "Creating HTML5 Charts with WebFOCUS Language", but when I set the chart type back to CHOROPLETH my labels go away. Has anyone accomplished this who would be willing to share the secret?

Thanks,
Rob

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Emily McAllister>,

WebFocus 8201m on Windows; App Studio 8201; Procedures: WebFocus with SQL; HTML Parameter Pages & Dashboard; Output: Excel, HTML, & PDF.
September 22, 2016, 01:24 PM
<Emily McAllister>
Hello Rob,
I'm afraid this isn't currently possible for a Choropleth map. The example you found in the manual is specific to Bubblemaps as you have found.
If this is something you need, you can file a New Feature Request via Tech Support to have this added to future versions of WebFOCUS.

Emily McAllister
Focal Point Moderator
May 10, 2017, 05:20 PM
MathematicalRob
Thanks, Emily.

For those who might find this post, this feature has been added in 8.2.01M. Thanks, IBI!

- Rob

WebFocus 8201m on Windows; App Studio 8201; Procedures: WebFocus with SQL; HTML Parameter Pages & Dashboard; Output: Excel, HTML, & PDF.