Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Excel Templates
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Hi,

I can not get my procedure to write to an excel template. I have excel 2000. I went on MS office's website and downloaded an update to allow me to save excel file as a web Archive (mht). I keep receiving this error message: (FOC3290) TEMPLATE FILE must be in "Single File Web Page" format. I thought at first that I needed to upgrade excel. But Since I found this update on their website I thought that should of covered this. Is there anything I'm missing.

Text view below:
JOIN
REPORT_WF_EVT_XFR.REPORT_WF_EVT_XFR.APPLICATION IN REPORT_WF_EVT_XFR
TO MULTIPLE BUSSEG01.BUSSEG01.APPCRYPTIC IN BUSSEG01 AS J0
END
SET BYDISPLAY = ON

TABLE FILE REPORT_WF_EVT_XFR
SUM
EVENT_COUNT
BY EVENT_PARTKEY
HEADING
""
FOOTING
""
WHERE ( BUSSEG1 NE 'BB Spanish' ) AND ( APPCRYPTIC NE 'Spanish_Option' );
WHERE ( EVENT_PARTKEY GE 2007050100 ) AND ( EVENT_PARTKEY LE 2007053100 );
ON TABLE SET PAGE-NUM OFF
ON TABLE NOTOTAL
ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K TEMPLATE 'joetest (web archive)' SHEETNUMBER 1
ON TABLE SET HTMLCSS ON
ON TABLE SET STYLE *
UNITS=IN,
SQUEEZE=ON,
ORIENTATION=PORTRAIT,
$
TYPE=REPORT,
GRID=OFF,
FONT='ARIAL',
SIZE=9,
RIGHTGAP=0.125000,
$
TYPE=TITLE,
STYLE=BOLD,
$
TYPE=TABHEADING,
SIZE=12,
STYLE=BOLD,
$
TYPE=TABFOOTING,
SIZE=12,
STYLE=BOLD,
$
TYPE=HEADING,
SIZE=12,
STYLE=BOLD,
$
TYPE=FOOTING,
SIZE=12,
STYLE=BOLD,
$
TYPE=SUBHEAD,
SIZE=10,
STYLE=BOLD,
$
TYPE=SUBFOOT,
SIZE=10,
STYLE=BOLD,
$
TYPE=SUBTOTAL,
BACKCOLOR=RGB(210 210 210),
$
TYPE=ACROSSVALUE,
SIZE=9,
$
TYPE=ACROSSTITLE,
STYLE=BOLD,
$
TYPE=GRANDTOTAL,
BACKCOLOR=RGB(210 210 210),
STYLE=BOLD,
$
ENDSTYLE
END

I'm using Web Studio developer 7.6.1. We just upgraded.

Thanks for any assistance possible.

WebFocus 7.7.02 WinXP

posted Hide Post
I have found that when you save the MHT if there is only 1 sheet in the spreadsheet when you save it as the mht that you will get that error. I usually just open Excel and save it to mht immediately and then make all of my changes after it is already in mht format. It has something to do with the xml that it puts in the mht when you first save it.

WF 7.1.4
Windows 2003

Posts: 22 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 22, 2003Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
I still keep receiving that same error message. When you open excel, do you have a save option that allows you to save it as mht? Or do you save it as html and resave to mht from there.

WebFocus 7.7.02 WinXP

Gold member
posted Hide Post
Make sure that at least two sheets is the mht file have some inforation in them, even if it is only a space in the A1 column. Without two sheets being used, I got the same error.

Windows: WF 7.6.2: SQL Server 2008 R2

Posts: 86 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 03, 2007Report This Post
Master
posted Hide Post
What Gizmo said is correct, but I thought one had to have Excel 2002 or higher to use this feature.

In FOCUS since 1985. Prod WF 8.0.08 (z90/Suse Linux) DB (Oracle 11g), Self Serv, Report Caster, WebServer Intel/Linux.

Posts: 975 | Location: Oklahoma City | Registered: October 27, 2006Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
We have Excel 2000. If I upgrade to Excel 2003 to get this to work, would the users need to upgrade as well or would they be ok with MS EX 2000.

Thanks for any assistance.

Joe

WebFocus 7.7.02 WinXP

Master
posted Hide Post
Joe, I believe the users have to upgrade as well. When I did my first one of these, I had to have RC send me the report. I then saved it as a .xls and sent .xls to the users. Fortunately, we are now on Office 2003.

In FOCUS since 1985. Prod WF 8.0.08 (z90/Suse Linux) DB (Oracle 11g), Self Serv, Report Caster, WebServer Intel/Linux.

Posts: 975 | Location: Oklahoma City | Registered: October 27, 2006Report This Post