Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED] SubTotals at Top

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[SOLVED] SubTotals at Top
 Login/Join

posted
I am trying to put subtotals at the top of the report output instead of below each sort break.

I tested the code that is referenced in Dev Studio but is does not produce the desired results.

TABLE FILE EMPLOYEE
SUM DED_AMT GROSS
BY DEPARTMENT
BY DED_CODE
BY LAST_NAME
WHERE BANK_ACCT NE 0
WHERE DED_CODE EQ 'FICA' OR 'CITY'
ON DEPARTMENT SUBTOTAL
ON TABLE SET SUBTOTALS ABOVE
ON TABLE SET PAGE NOPAGE
END

Thank you.

WebFOCUS 7.6.9
DevStudio: 7.6.9

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

<FreSte>
posted
This setting was introduced after version 7.6.9

Report This Post
Silver Member
posted Hide Post
Hi i can across this feature which I love. However, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if you can have a combination of above and below. I would like my subtotals below but I want my grand total above. I've tried
On "BY FIELD" SET SUBTOTAL BELOW
ON TABLE SET TOTAL-COLUMN ABOVE
with "By Field" being a sorted field in procedure.

I'm a missing something or it not possible to combine the two in one procedure?

A

WEBFOCUS 7.14
WEBFOCUS.8.04