Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] About FocSort : Songs of Love and Hate

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[CLOSED] About FocSort : Songs of Love and Hate
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
Bonjour, (I am a ForEver Beginner with DS and all those 3 Peer Focuses and friends)
0(INF32073) ERREUR A OU PRES DE LA LIGNE 56 DANS LA PROCEDURE CHECX21 FOCEXEC *
(FOC036) AUCUNE DONNEE TROUVEE POUR LE FICHIER FOCUS APPELE FOCSORT
This is the message I get when working on DS and Calling a MVS Focexec Through EXEC CHECX20 ECHO = ALL , etc .../...
This Good Old FocSort is playing tricks, to me !!!, while we've been friends for Decades ...
? MVS DDNAME FOCSORT, in the MVS CHECX20, gives me no indication of Allocation of any kind.

And the object of the title is the link with IF RECORDLIMIT EQ 9999 :
1) When this line is there, everything is all right (240 lines in the internal matrix)
2) When this line is not there, I get the message (While FocSort has no reason to be different of case 1) )

This is when I love (and hate) Focus, who is playing with my nerves (Nothing personel, there, He does it with everyone)
More seriously : Does anyone Have an idea about that ?

Cordially and Focusely

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

Focus Mainframe 7.6.11
Dev Studio 7.6.11 and !!!
PC Focus, Focus for OS/2, FFW Six, MSO

Posts: 134 | Registered: November 06, 2007Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
I assume the english version of the errors are:
>>? 32073

(INF32073) ERROR AT OR NEAR LINE %1 IN PROCEDURE %2
An error has occured parsing a procedure.
>>? 36

(FOC036) NO DATA FOUND FOR THE FOCUS FILE NAMED:
Either data cannot be located for the FOCUS file, or access is not
allowed.  If data cannot be located, a USE command may be needed.
>>

Does the procedure CHECX20 work if run on MVS ?

What is on line or near 56 of CHECX21 ?

Waz...

Prod:WebFOCUS 7.6.10/8.1.04Upgrade:WebFOCUS 8.2.07OS:LinuxOutputs:HTML, PDF, Excel, PPT
In Focus since 1984
Pity the lost knowledge of an old programmer!

Posts: 6347 | Location: 33°49'23.0"S, 151°11'41.0"E | Registered: October 31, 2006Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Bonjour,
CHECX20 that contains EX CHECX21 works fine on Stand Alone MVS Focus.
It also works fine when called by DS, when CHECX21 (on MVS) receives the parameter &RECLIM = 999.
On the opposite, it issues the Message when &RECLIM is 9999999
As you can see beyond, Line 56 is END
Cordially and Focusely.

EDIT mvs_focexec_pds(CHECX21) - 01.05
Command ===>
000046 -IF &RECLIM GE 99999 THEN GOTO FSELRECLIM ;
000047 IF RECORDLIMIT EQ &RECLIM
000048 -FSELRECLIM
000049 -*
000050 -IF &INCLCOND EQ '*' THEN GOTO FSELINCLCOND ;
000051 -INCLUDE &INCLCOND
000052 -FSELINCLCOND
000053 -*
000054 ON TABLE HOLD AS &FICSOR
000055 -*
000056 END

Focus Mainframe 7.6.11
Dev Studio 7.6.11 and !!!
PC Focus, Focus for OS/2, FFW Six, MSO

Posts: 134 | Registered: November 06, 2007Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
The question begs, what is being allocated for focsort, and temp workspace when you call from DS.

And

OMG , you using PC Focus, or Focus Six, the reason WF 6 was skipped, wow. Eeker

Waz...

Prod:WebFOCUS 7.6.10/8.1.04Upgrade:WebFOCUS 8.2.07OS:LinuxOutputs:HTML, PDF, Excel, PPT
In Focus since 1984
Pity the lost knowledge of an old programmer!

Posts: 6347 | Location: 33°49'23.0"S, 151°11'41.0"E | Registered: October 31, 2006Report This Post