Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Calender controll not displaying in html layout painter

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
Calender controll not displaying in html layout painter
 Login/Join

Silver Member
posted
Hi,
In my html layout painter iam using 2 calender controlls and one radio button.Initially the calender controlls are hidden.When i click the radio button the two calender controlls should be visible.But my problem here is its not displaying the calender image.only its displaying the textbox preior to the calender image.how can i get visible the calender image too.please help.

here i have written my sample code.

function showvisible(ctrl) {
document.getElementById("calendar1").style.visibility="visible";
document.getElementById("calendar2").style.visibility="visible";
}

And iam using the function showvisible() as onclick =showvisible(this) in radio button .

Please correct me if iam wrong.
Thanks in advance.

WebFocus 7.1.4 xp html,excel,pdf

Expert
posted Hide Post
Souji,

Please update your profile signature with your product suite, release, and platform so that we can better help you.

I had a problem when running 5.3.3 forms with calendar controls in 7.6.0. The page had to be converted and the controls put back on. This problem was fixed in 7.6.1 or 2, can't remember which right now.

So you can see how important it is for us to know what release you are running.

Ginny
---------------------------------
Prod: WF 7.7.01 Dev: WF 7.6.9-11
Admin, MRE,self-service; adapters: Teradata, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Essbase, ESRI, FlexEnable, Google

Posts: 2723 | Location: Ann Arbor, MI | Registered: April 05, 2006Report This Post
Guru
posted Hide Post
souji,

try this:

// Show the calendar icons
images = document.getElementsByTagName("img");
numImages = images.length;
//Loop through all of the images and see if it is a dynCalendar
for (i=0;i<numImages;++i) {
if (images[i].src.indexOf("dynCalendar.gif") > 0) {
images[i].style.visibility = 'visible';
}