Please take the time to try the following usability study for the Report Assistant Tool
1. Create a new report with Report Assistant, using the EMPLOYEE File
2. Create a new column called FULL_NAME
3. Add Columns: HIRE_DATE, CURR_SAL and CURR_SAL again
4. Add Sort Field DEPARTMENT and LAST_NAME
5. Make the field LAST NAME does not print on the report
6. Give 2nd CURR_SAL Column ability to show percent of entire company with a percent format
7. Change Column titles of ALL Columns and Sort Fields to Mixed Case, making those with more than one word span over multiple lines
8. Add a Subtotal and Page-break on DEPARTMENT
9. Underline and Bold all titles in report
10.Make background Silver for all data
11.Add a heading for �Employees Salaries as of Today�s Date�
12.Change the style of the heading to Navy, Bold, Size 18
13.Add a Footing �This information is confidential�
14.Change the style of the footing to Maroon, Size 8 and Centered
15.Style entire report with text color of Blue
16.Disable Grid and Internal CSS and turn Page-numbering OFF
Attached is a screenshot of the finished report, along with a quick questionnaire in regards to your your experience.
Report Screen Shot
Report Assistant Questionnaire
Please do NOT post your results of the study, but instead use the following link to email them back.
Thanks for taking the time to participate.
|Powered by Social Strata|