Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] TITLETEXT=&WF_TITLE.QUOTEDSTRING Overwritten by InfoAssist

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[CLOSED] TITLETEXT=&WF_TITLE.QUOTEDSTRING Overwritten by InfoAssist
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,
I have several documents with an Excel output, resulting in a report on each tab. I can get each tab to be named accordingly if I change the TITLETEXT='WhateverIwant' in the report itself. The problem is every time I open the report in InfoAssist and save it changes the TITLETEXT back to TITLETEXT=&WF_TITLE.QUOTEDSTRING. I also tried changing the -DEFAULTH &WF_TITLE='WhateverIwant' but that doesn't seem to have any effect. It gets frustrating because every time I make a change to the report I have to remember to go edit the text to update the title. Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

WebFOCUS 8.2, Server 2008 R2, SQL 2014 data warehouse

Posts: 18 | Location: Daytona Beach | Registered: November 19, 2015Report This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
And doing instead at the top of the fex
-SET &WF_TITLE='WhateverIwant';

Does it work ?

WF versions : Prod 8.2.04M gen 33, Dev 8.2.04M gen 33, OS : Windows, DB : MSSQL, Outputs : HTML, Excel, PDF
In Focus since 2007

Posts: 2409 | Location: Montreal Area, Qc, CA | Registered: September 25, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
If I use -SET &WF_TITLE = 'WhateverIwant';
I can run the report from the text editor and it works but if I go to save it I get a parsing error for the line below wherever I place the -SET. "By saving you will not be able to open this report with its original tool". I fiddled with placing it throughout the report (im not great with focus code) but couldn't find a spot it was happy with. Below is one of the reports. Any ideas on where I can place the -SET that wont break infoassist?

-SET &WF_TITLE = 'WhateverIwant';
-*COMPONENT=Join_J001
JOIN TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.ENTRYTIME_YEAR_D WITH TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.ACCEPTINGPHYSICIAN IN FINANCE/TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS
TO UNIQUE CALENDAR.CALENDAR.CALDT IN expanse/calendar TAG J001 AS J001
END
-INCLUDE IBFS:/WFC/Repository/Operations/Transfer_Center_Reports/WHERES_TRANSFERS.fex
-*COMPONENT=Define_TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS
DEFINE FILE FINANCE/TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS
 DISPOSITION_REASON_ACC/A20=IF TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.DISPOSITIONREASON IS MISSING THEN 'Accepted' ELSE TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.DISPOSITIONREASON ;
 OTHER/A100=DECODE TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.TRANSFERRINGFACILITY ( 'Baptist Hospital (Jax)' 'Others' 'Direct Admit' 'Others' 'Halifax Health Medical Center' 'Others' 'Jackson Memorial Hospital' 'Others' 'Mayo Clinic' 'Others' 'Memorial Hospital Jacksonville' 'Others' 'Nemours Childrens Hospital' 'Others' 'Orange Park Medical Center' 'Others' 'Other (Florida)' 'Others' 'Other (Outside Florida)' 'Others' 'Oviedo ER' 'Others' 'Putnam' 'Others' 'Select Specialty' 'Others' 'Shands/Gainesville' 'Others' 'Shands/Jacksonville' 'Others' 'Shands/Live Oak' 'Others' 'South Seminole' 'Others' 'St. Vincent''s Medical Center' 'Others' 'Tampa General Hospital' 'Others' 'Wolfson''s (Nemours) Jax' 'Others' 'Orlando Regional Med Ctr' 'Others' 'Arnold Palmer' 'Others' 'Advent Health Oceanside' 'Others' 'Florida Hospital South' 'Others'  ELSE 'Default');
OTHER = IF OTHER EQ 'Default' THEN TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.TRANSFERRINGFACILITY ELSE OTHER;
END
ENGINE INT CACHE SET ON
SET PAGE-NUM=NOLEAD
SET SQUEEZE=ON
-DEFAULTH &WF_HTMLENCODE=ON;
SET HTMLENCODE=&WF_HTMLENCODE

SET HTMLCSS=ON
-DEFAULTH &WF_EMPTYREPORT=ON;
SET EMPTYREPORT=&WF_EMPTYREPORT

-DEFAULTH &WF_SUMMARY='Summary';
-DEFAULTH &WF_TITLE='WebFOCUS Report';
-DEFAULTH &WF_EMPTYREPORT = ON;

TABLE FILE FINANCE/TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS
SUM CNT.TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.TRANSFERID/I5C
BY TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.SERVICEGROUP
ACROSS OTHER AS 'Transferring Facility'
WHERE TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.TRANSFERRINGFACILITY NE 'Direct Admit';
WHERE TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.TELETRACKING_VTRANSFERS.EMCSTATUS NE 'Rehab';
ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT XLSX
ON TABLE ROW-TOTAL 
ON TABLE RECOMPUTE 
ON TABLE SET CACHELINES 100
ON TABLE SET GRWIDTH 1
ON TABLE SET AUTOFIT OFF
ON TABLE SET STYLE *
INCLUDE=IBFS:/WFC/Repository/Common/Branding/np_gphc_theme.sty,$
TYPE=REPORT, TITLETEXT=&WF_TITLE.QUOTEDSTRING, SUMMARY=&WF_SUMMARY.QUOTEDSTRING, $
ENDSTYLE
END

-RUN

WebFOCUS 8.2, Server 2008 R2, SQL 2014 data warehouse

Posts: 18 | Location: Daytona Beach | Registered: November 19, 2015Report This Post