Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] HTML Active Report will NOT render image

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[CLOSED] HTML Active Report will NOT render image
 Login/Join

Silver Member
posted
Hi. I have created a procedure that renders one of three images depending upon the value of one field. To simplify things: a red, yellow or green light.Within my DEFINE I define 3 fields call them GREEN, YELLOW and RED and set them to the img src along with the name of the jpg files. I then create a COMPUTE field with in the TABLE body to ascertain which image should be shown. THIS WORKS PERFECTLY FOR BOTH ORDINARY HTML REPORTS AND HTML ACTIVE REPORTS.

The plot thickens (at this point). I now incorporate the report into an HTML page as a part of a dashboard. I have done this number times before with ORDINARY HTML reports (i.e.this is the first time that I am attempting this with an HTML Active report), and have had no problems getting the image to come up (ordinary HTML).
However, I have picked up a problem in the HTML ACTIVE REPORT as the image will not come up. Everything looks fine within the
Javascript CDATA portion of the page.
When running the HTML page the data come up BUT
I am getting a red cross where the image should be thus I suspect that for some reason HTML cannot find the file and they are definitely on the app root.
Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated.
regards Steve

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WebFOCUS 7.7.01 Windows, TSO 7.0

Expert
posted Hide Post
Hi Steve,

Just checked with our technicals: this may be a configuration issue, so your best channel for assistance would be to open a case with Information Builders' Customer Support Services. You may either call at 1-800-736-6130, or access online at InfoResponse.

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.

Posts: 1948 | Location: New York | Registered: November 16, 2004Report This Post