Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     accordian report from webservice all not working
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

accordian report from webservice all not working
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
I have a .fex that is an accordian report. When I call through webservice, I am getting javascript errors saying it is missing table1 and javascript for the toggle of the table. It there a way to run an accordian report from a webservice call?

Version: 8.0.0.6
Windows platform
All output formats will probably be used.

Posts: 80 | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
What are you doing with the returned report ?

If you look at the source of an accordian report, you will notice that it has javascript libraries.

Also, once the report is recieved, does the browser have access to these libraries.

Waz...

Prod:WebFOCUS 7.6.10/8.1.04Upgrade:WebFOCUS 8.2.06OS:LinuxOutputs:HTML, PDF, Excel, PPT
In Focus since 1984
Know The Code

Posts: 6124 | Location: 33.8688° S, 151.2093° E | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold member
posted Hide Post
No, the infomast server is not the same as the browser server.

Version: 8.0.0.6
Windows platform
All output formats will probably be used.

Posts: 80 | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post