Focal Point Banner
Community Center Education Summit Technical Support User Groups
Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     Check Out Our Knowledge Share Webinars
Go
New
Search
Notify
Tools

Check Out Our Knowledge Share Webinars
 Login/Join

posted
KnowledgeShare Webinars are specifically designed to meet the needs of the developer and end-user communities. The main objective is to present materials that are new features oriented or basic tip and techniques. These are customer-facing events and Corporate sponsored.

We have scheduled several webinars specifically for you from our 2019 User Conference. See our exciting line-up and dynamic speakers for the “Best of Summit” Series along with the FOCUS Fridays Sessions.

REGISTER now to receive the connection information. As always, we look forward to seeing you online!

You can also see the complete list of Knowledge Share Webinar archives.

Stay connected, share insights, receive updates, network, collaborate, and share by joining our LinkedIn Customer Group.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DallAsh,

Posts: 7 | Registered: October 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
How about a entire webinar on best practices on how to get the new 8205 Knowledge Base documentation search to function for our needs? Like I can't even search for the simplest of things and get anything relevant back. The docs need to function similar to what one finds from using Microsoft's .NET API Browser for those still interested in the WebFOCUS language and wanting to use it over all the GUI-based fluff.

8.2.02M (production), 8.2.02M (test), Windows 10, all outputs.

Posts: 1110 | Location: USA | Registered: January 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your feedback. As noted in another thread, we currently have an open feedback project for the KB. I have also opened a project for the Functions reference. Anyone interested in joining either of these feedback projects, please send an email to Customer_Success@ibi.com.

Posts: 8 | Registered: February 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtuoso
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I've responded to said thread, and sent you an email via the address you supplied.

8.2.02M (production), 8.2.02M (test), Windows 10, all outputs.

Posts: 1110 | Location: USA | Registered: January 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
I'd like a webinar about creating a visualization in the GUI. How does this differ from creating a page or document?

WebFOCUS 8.2.03
AppStudio, InfoAssist
Windows, All Outputs

Posts: 129 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Please, Count Me In.
@WebFOCUSDoug

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Doug,

In FOCUS Since 1983 ~ from FOCUS to WebFOCUS.
   Most recent: 8204 Gen 48 in Test and Production.
   Currently Available. Please contact me.

Posts: 3034 | Location: Middle Tennessee [8204M Gen48 in Test&Prod] | Registered: February 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post