Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [SOLVED] Error in Active PDF and Active Flash Player output formats

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[SOLVED] Error in Active PDF and Active Flash Player output formats
 Login/Join

Gold member
posted
Hi all,

I tried creating a report and it works fine with HTML,AHTML,EXCEL,PPT,PDF formats. It gives me the following error when I tried changing the output format to ACTIVE PDF or Active Flash Player.

0 NUMBER OF RECORDS IN TABLE= 3 LINES= 3
ACCESS LIMITED BY PASSWORD
CPJAVA: Error in processing INIT command for Class ibi.jsflex.IBIRunJSCOMFlex.

May I know the work around for this?

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WebFocus 7702
HTML

Gold member
posted Hide Post
Check here to see the solution

http://forums.informationbuild...517020395#3517020395

Might give an idea also.

WebFocus Version 7.7.05
Windows, HTML/PDF/EXL2K/AHTML

Gold member
posted Hide Post
The issue has not been solved yet. Still we didnt get the output with Active PDF and Active Flashplayer format. We have raised a ticket to tech support.

Thanks,
Ramya

WebFocus 7702
HTML

Gold member
posted Hide Post
Ramya, Check the below post which might be useful to resolve your issue....
http://forums.informationbuild...71057331/m/860109663

Read all the steps provided in the link

WebFocus Version 7.7.05

Gold member
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot for the response.

Will follow the instructions mentioned in the forum and will let you know if it works fine.

Thanks,
Ramya

WebFocus 7702
HTML

Gold member
posted Hide Post
Hi SriAravind

I followed all the instructions. I have set the Maximum heap size. Still the JSCOM status is "failed to start". Kindly help us going forward.

Thanks,
Ramya

WebFocus 7702
HTML

Master
posted Hide Post
Look at the edaprint.log file under you srv??\wfs folder. If you have an error that states something like JVM not found then this is because the path to the jvm in not is your path before the reporting server starts up. If you are on windows running a 64 bit version of the OS then make sure you have 64 bit version of java SDK installed that the path to the jvm.dll is in the system path.

Scott

Gold member
posted Hide Post
Hi,

03/06/2012 20:45:22.830 E error: failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:8123, 10061 Connection refused

This is the error notified in edapint.log.

Thanks,
Ramya.

WebFocus 7702
HTML

Gold member
posted Hide Post
Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Finally I have achieved by setting the path of MSVCR71.dll in the environment settings.

Now it is working fine.

The issue can be closed.

Thanks,
Ramya

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ramya,

WebFocus 7702
HTML

Gold member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing...You can close the issue from your end by clicking "Edit or Delete message" icon and add [Closed] or [Solved] in the beginning of the subject.

WebFocus Version 7.7.05