Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     [CLOSED] Center Heading Over text

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
[CLOSED] Center Heading Over text
 Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
TABLE FILE COMCLASS_MOVEMENT
SUM
totCost NOPRINT
totSRP NOPRINT
totbydepcase NOPRINT
Departtotprof NOPRINT
DepartmentTotProfit NOPRINT
cITEMS NOPRINT
cITEMSC NOPRINT
NOcITEMS NOPRINT
NOcITEMS NOPRINT
departcost NOPRINT
NOcITEMS NOPRINT
cITEMS NOPRINT
cITEMSC NOPRINT
COMPUTE DepCost/D10.2 = totCost; NOPRINT AS 'DepCost'
COMPUTE DepSRP/D10.2 = totSRP; NOPRINT AS 'DepSRP'
COMPUTE DepCase/D10 = totbydepcase; NOPRINT AS 'DepCase'
COMPUTE DepProf/D10.2 = Departtotprof; NOPRINT AS 'DepProf'
COMPUTE DepartmentProfit/D10.2 = DepartmentTotProfit; NOPRINT
AS 'DepartmentTotProfit'
COMPUTE TOTPCTPRODEP/D9.2 = ( TotalProfit / totSRP ) * 100; NOPRINT
COMPUTE totalcases/I7 = CaseDel; NOPRINT
COMPUTE totalcostdepart/D12.2 = totCost; NOPRINT
COMPUTE totaltotal/D12.2 = totSRP - totCost + cITEMSC; NOPRINT
AS 'totaltotal'
COMPUTE gtotbydepcase/I7 = TOT.totbydepcase + TOT.cITEMS + TOT.NOcITEMS; NOPRINT
COMPUTE gtotcost/D12.2 = TOT.totCost; NOPRINT
COMPUTE gtotalprof/D12.2 = TOT.totSRP - TOT.departcost; NOPRINT
COMPUTE gpercentprof/D12.2 = ( TOT.totSRP - TOT.departcost ) / TOT.totSRP * 100; NOPRINT
BY IN_CUSTNO NOPRINT
BY DepartOrder NOPRINT
BY IN_DEPARTMENT NOPRINT

ON IN_CUSTNO SUBFOOT
" "
" <+0> <+0> <+0> CASES PURCHASED <+0> TOTAL COST <+0> TOTAL RETAIL <+0> TOTAL PROFIT PER CRP <+0> PERCENT OF PROFIT <+0> DEPT % TO COST <+0> DEPT % TO RETAIL"
" "
ON IN_CUSTNO SUBFOOT
" "
"Grand Total"
" <+0> <+0>REGULAR_PRICED_ITEMS " <+0> <+0>COST_ITEMS_(STORE_SUPPLIES)" <+0> <+0>NO_COST_ITEMS_(ORDER_SUPPLIES)" <+0> <+0>TOTAL" "

ON DepartOrder SUBFOOT
" "
" " <+0> <+0>REGULAR_PRICED_ITEMS " <+0> <+0>COST_ITEMS_(STORE_SUPPLIES)" <+0> <+0>NO_COST_ITEMS_(ORDER_SUPPLIES)" <+0> <+0>TOTAL" "

ON IN_DEPARTMENT SUBFOOT
" "
" <+0> <+0> <+0> CASES PURCHASED <+0> TOTAL COST <+0> TOTAL RETAIL <+0> TOTAL PROFIT PER CRP <+0> PERCENT OF PROFIT <+0> DEPT % TO COST <+0> DEPT % TO RETAIL"
" "

HEADING
""
"TEST"

WHERE ( IN_CUSTNO EQ 51600 ) AND ( IN_DATE GE DT(2011-04-30 00:00:00) ) AND ( IN_DATE LE DT(2011-05-06 00:00:00) ) AND ( PartSw NE 1 );
ON TABLE SET PAGE-NUM OFF
ON TABLE SET BYDISPLAY ON
ON TABLE NOTOTAL
ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT HTML
ON TABLE SET HTMLCSS ON
ON TABLE SET STYLE *
UNITS=IN,
SQUEEZE=ON,
ORIENTATION=PORTRAIT,
$
TYPE=REPORT,
GRID=OFF,
FONT='TIMES NEW ROMAN',
SIZE=10,
$
TYPE=TABFOOTING,
JUSTIFY=RIGHT,
HEADALIGN=BODY,
$
TYPE=HEADING,
LINE=1,

JUSTIFY=CENTER,
HEADALIGN=BODY,
$
TYPE=HEADING,
LINE=2,
JUSTIFY=CENTER,
$
TYPE=SUBFOOT,
SIZE=8,
JUSTIFY=LEFT,
HEADALIGN=BODY,
$
ENDSTYLE
END

The heading ends up on the left hand side at the top and slides the data to the right, How would I center the title, either center it over the data or center it compared to the browser window, either one will work.

Also, how would it be possible to make a subhead act the same way as the subfoots are as they line up in coloumns and have the headings for each column, currently they repeat after every IN_DEPARTMENT, but i would like to have just one subhead on IN_CUSTNO

Thanks for the help!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
TYPE=TITLE, SIZE=10, STYLE=BOLD, JUSTIFY=CENTER, BACKCOLOR=WHITE,$

WF 8 version 8.2.04. Windows.
In focus since 1990.

Posts: 189 | Location: pgh pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Report This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
For some reason that code does not appear to be working, i am still ending up with the title in the top left portion of the screen...

I dont know what i need to be doing to line this up in the center of the browser/data

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs

Expert
posted Hide Post
TITLE is for column titles.
HEADING is for page headings.

TYPE=HEADING,
LINE=1,
JUSTIFY=CENTER,
HEADALIGN=BODY,
$

HEADALIGN=BODY will force the report heading to be aligned to the first report column, remove HEADALIGN=BODY or add COLSPAN=nn to have the heading span multiple report columns.

Additionally, HEADALIGN=BODY must be set for all lines of a HEADING, it can't be set for just one line.

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server

Posts: 10577 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 27, 2005Report This Post